Thread: Another group I wont be part of....The Special Forces Association

Threaded View

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 2,487 Posts

Another group I wont be part of....The Special Forces Association

When team mates of my friend who died discussed an idea for the association to collect from members a small fee to help offset the out of pockets expenses retired members have going to the funerals of teammates, because we believe in burying our own. The comments back were as terrible as I view the the people that wrote them. " A squared away Green Beret would'nt need any help. It his own fault for not being prepared, etc.

SO essentially sayin we see know reason to start a voluntary fund to collectively help other members who cannot afford to attend funerals of friends, because they must not really be good soldiers or they would be prepared

I paid may way and ask nothing of them since I refuse to become a member of anything anymore. But another reminder of why I feel that way.

So Special Forces....you got my last 10 years of my life in uniform....I'll not give you one more single second of my time now. It now less a brotherhood than just a coverhood

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OSFG For This Useful Post:

Baglady (11-22-2019),Innkeeper (11-21-2019),Inor (11-21-2019),juskom95 (11-26-2019),Mister Mills (11-24-2019),Sasquatch (11-21-2019),StratBastard (11-21-2019)