Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Another State Just Passed Constitutional Carry

  1. #11
    VIP Member! Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,815

    Ranks Showcase

    Thanks
    3,912
    Thanked 7,477 Times in 2,442 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkyprep View Post
    We have a thread for jokes!
    A Squatch can dream can't he!
    "That guy has the right idea, he wore the brown pants today!"

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sasquatch For This Useful Post:

    Innkeeper (07-10-2019),Sparkyprep (07-10-2019)

  3. #12
    VIP Member! Big Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    1,009

    Ranks Showcase

    Thanks
    972
    Thanked 2,317 Times in 830 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Innkeeper View Post
    Probably but I always hold on to hope.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I tried sending you a message but your PM message box is still full and not accepting any more, so I'll ask the question here.

    We ( wife and I ) are always looking for a new weekend get away, I was wondering where your Inn is and maybe you can link your website
    if you have one?

    Thanks
    Ken
    dramey82

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Ken For This Useful Post:

    Innkeeper (07-11-2019)

  5. #13
    Zealot Innkeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Middle Finger of Michigan
    Posts
    2,018

    Ranks Showcase

    Thanks
    10,083
    Thanked 2,642 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ken View Post
    I tried sending you a message but your PM message box is still full and not accepting any more, so I'll ask the question here.

    We ( wife and I ) are always looking for a new weekend get away, I was wondering where your Inn is and maybe you can link your website
    if you have one?

    Thanks
    Ken
    Innkeepers was the name of my first flight unit in the Army the 271st ASH “Innkeepers” a Chinook unit. It was part of our call sign on missions and because I loved being part of that unit I have used this name for everything.
    Sorry to have confused you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Firearms are second only to the constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth"
    George Washington

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Innkeeper For This Useful Post:

    Sparkyprep (07-11-2019)

  7. #14
    VIP Member! Big Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    1,009

    Ranks Showcase

    Thanks
    972
    Thanked 2,317 Times in 830 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Innkeeper View Post
    Innkeepers was the name of my first flight unit in the Army the 271st ASH “Innkeepers” a Chinook unit. It was part of our call sign on missions and because I loved being part of that unit I have used this name for everything.
    Sorry to have confused you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My bad, but it really doesn't take much to confuse me though.

    Thank You for your service.
    dramey82

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Ken For This Useful Post:

    Innkeeper (07-11-2019),Sparkyprep (07-11-2019)

  9. #15
    Zealot Innkeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Middle Finger of Michigan
    Posts
    2,018

    Ranks Showcase

    Thanks
    10,083
    Thanked 2,642 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ken View Post
    My bad, but it really doesn't take much to confuse me though.

    Thank You for your service.
    Your welcome, Thank You for your support.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Firearms are second only to the constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth"
    George Washington

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •