Thread: Demand common-sense hunting reform

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 37,169 Times in 16,883 Posts

Demand common-sense hunting reform

Major overhaul of state, federal hunting regulations to simplify rules to address safety and wildlife management is essential

We all need to relentlessly hammer our elected employees and state and federal game departments to demand a major overhaul of state-by-state and federal hunting regulations to simplify the rules, which ought to address safety and wildlife management 101, and nothing else.

Hunting and fishing regulations should make the activities as attractive and simple as possible, and what works in one state should be the model for all states.

Wildlife biology does not change at some mysterious line between regions. Habitat and population dynamics, along with annual game counts should dictate harvest rates and policy. Period.

If you are sick and tired of bureaucrats wasting our hard-earned tax dollars hiring so called “sharpshooters” to kill our deer, bear, elk, cougars and wolves for us, start that essential, American, activist fire in your deer-hunting world to demand accountability and fairness in our sport.

The list of absurd rules and regulations ruining our sport across the country would take up an entire “Gone with the Wind” tome, and we all know what they are.

Fire up your fellow sporters to get engaged with the We-the-People, do-or-die political process. Do it now!
    https://www.infowars.com/ted-nugent-...unting-reform/
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

RubberDuck (10-07-2019),shootbrownelk (10-07-2019),Slippy (10-07-2019)

VIP Member!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 5,134 Times in 2,564 Posts
    While I'm not a Ted Nugent fan, thanks anyway it was a good read. I do agree with his comment on the gun & bow cases laws, they are stupid and un-needed. He makes some other valid points.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shootbrownelk For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (10-07-2019),Innkeeper (10-07-2019)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shootbrownelk View Post
    While I'm not a Ted Nugent fan, thanks anyway it was a good read. I do agree with his comment on the gun & bow cases laws, they are stupid and un-needed. He makes some other valid points.
    I share some of his opinions. Actually share quite a few.

I like Ted for the same reason I like Trump. They both say whatever they want without fear of backlash by the press.

and the tune "The great white buffalo" was pretty decent ! LOL!

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

shootbrownelk (10-07-2019)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 8,674 Times in 2,916 Posts
    Take the time to read some of the State's Hunting Regulations and it will blow your mind. Uncle Ted is right on this.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slippy For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (10-07-2019),shootbrownelk (10-07-2019)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Take the time to read some of the State's Hunting Regulations and it will blow your mind. Uncle Ted is right on this.
    Yeah we need to carry a good Jewish lawyer in our back pocket to attempt to stay legal.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

shootbrownelk (10-07-2019)