Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From Temptation to Witchcraft, its all bad

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 14,186 Times in 4,307 Posts

From Temptation to Witchcraft, its all bad

Many people do not understand the doings of the evil spiritual world.

This is a short message on witchcraft and the beginnings of the discussion of demon possession.

May God bless,
    Dwight

https://youtu.be/S3_rGsTrJIk
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you can read in English, . . . thank a veteran.

www.dwightsgunleather.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dwight55 For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (03-15-2020),Innkeeper (03-09-2020),Mister Mills (03-11-2020),Ricekila (03-14-2020),Sasquatch (03-13-2020)

I distance myself from it as far as I can get, though it is all around us, I know for a fact the one person I know that claims to be a witch is involved in local government....

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rstanek For This Useful Post:

Dwight55 (03-09-2020),Innkeeper (03-09-2020),Mister Mills (03-11-2020),Ricekila (03-14-2020)

Witchcraft and demon possession are real, and look for it to get worse. It will become highly visible and public, and the believers in it, will be for real.

King James Bible
    And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood
    https://biblehub.com/revelation/9-20.htm

BOTL for it.
    “He had been all things, and all was of little value.” Said of Severus Emperor of Rome.

(As quoted by Gibbons, in Decline of the Roman Empire.)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mister Mills For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (03-15-2020),Dwight55 (03-11-2020),Ricekila (03-14-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 2,487 Posts
    shits real....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OSFG For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (03-15-2020),Ricekila (03-14-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 2,487 Posts
    wait....wood?.....I'm mean silver and gold.......yeah.....but wood? come on....thats horse shit...woods....wood....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OSFG For This Useful Post:

MountainGirl (03-14-2020),Ricekila (03-14-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mills View Post
    Witchcraft and demon possession are real, and look for it to get worse. It will become highly visible and public, and the believers in it, will be for real.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/9-20.htm

BOTL for it.
    There is serious room for disagreement on one point, . . . and it is not the demon possession, . . . people can turn themselves over to evil spirits, . . . can become true monsters in their own realm, . . . it is done every day to a lesser extent by pedophiles, prostitutes, thieves, murderers, etc.

But witchcraft is only illusion, . . . there is not one documented case of true witchcraft anywhere, . . . Bible or history.

There are anecdotal references to John's aunt's first cousin on her second husband's side of the family having pulled off a witch trick . . . but no one remembers what it was.

The nearest is the "witch of Endor" bringing Samuel back from the dead, . . . and even she screamed bloody murder when she saw him. She had played her witchcraft game for years and had never been called on the carpet for it, . . . God called her on the carpet that night by allowing Samuel to arise from the dead long enough to prophecy to Saul that within one day, he and his sons would be killed in battle by the Philistines.

There simply is no other documented case anywhere. If there were, . . . the US capitalistic society would have found a way to harness it for profit, . . . big time profit, . . .

When you want to see if something is truly real, . . . follow the money trail. If there is no definite connection to money, . . . it probably does not happen.

May God bless,
    Dwight

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dwight55 For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (03-15-2020),Innkeeper (03-13-2020),Ricekila (03-14-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight55 View Post
    There is serious room for disagreement on one point, . . . and it is not the demon possession, . . . people can turn themselves over to evil spirits, . . . can become true monsters in their own realm, . . . it is done every day to a lesser extent by pedophiles, prostitutes, thieves, murderers, etc.

But witchcraft is only illusion, . . . there is not one documented case of true witchcraft anywhere, . . . Bible or history.

There are anecdotal references to John's aunt's first cousin on her second husband's side of the family having pulled off a witch trick . . . but no one remembers what it was.

The nearest is the "witch of Endor" bringing Samuel back from the dead, . . . and even she screamed bloody murder when she saw him. She had played her witchcraft game for years and had never been called on the carpet for it, . . . God called her on the carpet that night by allowing Samuel to arise from the dead long enough to prophecy to Saul that within one day, he and his sons would be killed in battle by the Philistines.

There simply is no other documented case anywhere. If there were, . . . the US capitalistic society would have found a way to harness it for profit, . . . big time profit, . . .

When you want to see if something is truly real, . . . follow the money trail. If there is no definite connection to money, . . . it probably does not happen.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    The Egyptian magicians duplicated the miracles of Moses, including turning water into blood. They could never undo what he did, but they could copy it.

New Living Translation
    But again the magicians of Egypt used their magic, and they, too, turned water into blood. So Pharaoh’s heart remained hard. He refused to listen to Moses and Aaron, just as the LORD had predicted.
    And the witch of Endor really did bring back the spirit of Samuel, so you are right on that one. I have heard some knowledgeable Christians say, that a spirit was imitating Samuel, but I think that it was him. I think there is power in witchcraft, and in the latter days, I think that it will be commonly practiced.
    “He had been all things, and all was of little value.” Said of Severus Emperor of Rome.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Mills For This Useful Post:

Ricekila (03-14-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mills View Post
    The Egyptian magicians duplicated the miracles of Moses, including turning water into blood. They could never undo what he did, but they could copy it.

And the witch of Endor really did bring back the spirit of Samuel, so you are right on that one. I have heard some knowledgeable Christians say, that a spirit was imitating Samuel, but I think that it was him. I think there is power in witchcraft, and in the latter days, I think that it will be commonly practiced.
    Several "Absolutes" from the Christian faith would be these statements:

1. NOTHING ever happens unless God "makes it happen", . . . or He gives permission and "lets it happen".

2. All things work together for good to those who love the Lord (Romans 8:28)

With those in mind, . . . both events (and a few others) . . . seemingly were done my "magicians" and their "enchantments". But keep in mind that ALL of them . . . from the magicians of Egypt to the witch of Endor, . . . wound up as being prophecies to the greater power of almighty God.

In the Egyptians case . . . the magicians work only strengthened the faith of Moses and Aaron as they saw the things God was doing were much better, bigger, faster, stronger, and far more powerful. They each prophesied that God's people would triumph over Pharaoh's people. AND THEY DID.

The same goes for the witch of Endor. Prophecy to the death of Saul.

In all the cases, . . . I see God causing it to happen to show His power . . . and to make the people to believe that God is indeed supreme, . . . all the way from Pharaoh, himself, down to the lowly serfs of Israel.

Yes, . . . the events did happen, . . . the key is "who was in control and actually doing it?" In my book, . . . God did it, not the magicians. AND, . . . He fulfilled Romans 8:28 in doing those things, . . . because those events did "work together for good to those who love the Lord".

May God bless,
    Dwight

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dwight55 For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (03-15-2020),Innkeeper (03-14-2020),Mister Mills (03-15-2020),Ricekila (03-14-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 33,021 Times in 14,691 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Lucifer was created to be as perfect as The Eternal could create, but rebelled. He is now the Prince and Power of the airwaves.
    Keep Your Head Up, And your Stick On The Ice.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BucketBack For This Useful Post:

Dwight55 (03-15-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight55 View Post
    Several "Absolutes" from the Christian faith would be these statements:

1. NOTHING ever happens unless God "makes it happen", . . . or He gives permission and "lets it happen".

2. All things work together for good to those who love the Lord (Romans 8:28)

With those in mind, . . . both events (and a few others) . . . seemingly were done my "magicians" and their "enchantments". But keep in mind that ALL of them . . . from the magicians of Egypt to the witch of Endor, . . . wound up as being prophecies to the greater power of almighty God.

In the Egyptians case . . . the magicians work only strengthened the faith of Moses and Aaron as they saw the things God was doing were much better, bigger, faster, stronger, and far more powerful. They each prophesied that God's people would triumph over Pharaoh's people. AND THEY DID.

The same goes for the witch of Endor. Prophecy to the death of Saul.

In all the cases, . . . I see God causing it to happen to show His power . . . and to make the people to believe that God is indeed supreme, . . . all the way from Pharaoh, himself, down to the lowly serfs of Israel.

Yes, . . . the events did happen, . . . the key is "who was in control and actually doing it?" In my book, . . . God did it, not the magicians. AND, . . . He fulfilled Romans 8:28 in doing those things, . . . because those events did "work together for good to those who love the Lord".

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Your point is right, but the magicians did the miracles, and not God. The Almighty has His ways and the Devil has been given power; but it is a suckers bet to believe that power.

Evil loses in the end, because it cannot win. There seems to have been people in Egypt who did not buy into Pharaoh's schemes, like the midwives who would not kill the Jewish baby boys. They were blessed because of that.

When God finally dealt with Pharaoh in the Red Sea, it was as deadly a use of force, as an atomic bomb would have been. The Lord did not mess around.

Quote Originally Posted by BucketBack View Post
    Lucifer was created to be as perfect as The Eternal could create, but rebelled. He is now the Prince and Power of the airwaves.
    To reiterate what I said, he fell for the sucker bait that was offered by God. He never once stood a prayer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast