Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watch here: Trump bans travel from europe for 30 days

Watch here: Trump bans travel from europe for 30 days

Watch Trump’s address here and please share this link!
    https://www.infowars.com/watch-here-...n-coronavirus/
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Baglady (03-13-2020),Innkeeper (03-12-2020),Ricekila (03-12-2020),shootbrownelk (03-13-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 17,569 Times in 6,100 Posts
    Watch how the flight patterns change --

https://www.flightradar24.com/32.25,-121.29/3

NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / NYSRPA member / GOA member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Venturing Crew COR / Ammosexual / Wayne County PA - visitors CCW holder / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

The word liberal is a misnomer ( look it up )

And Epstein didn't kill himself

Μολών Λaβέ

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ricekila For This Useful Post:

Baglady (03-13-2020),hawgrider (03-12-2020),shootbrownelk (03-13-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 14,313 Times in 4,339 Posts
    Could have made it quicker and longer, . . . would not have hurt my feelings.

Close the borders, . . . period, . . . 45 days.

Whatever is in here will then either blossom, bloom, and die, . . . or we lose one heck of a bunch of folks.

Either way, . . . it's on us, . . . no outside influence can make it any worse.

Today, . . . every warm body or plastic surface coming into our country has the potential to be a carrier.

Shut em down.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you can read in English, . . . thank a veteran.

www.dwightsgunleather.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dwight55 For This Useful Post:

Baglady (03-13-2020),hawgrider (03-12-2020),Innkeeper (03-12-2020),MountainGirl (03-14-2020)

Found my way back to the barn. Baglady's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 Times in 1,868 Posts
    Good! Could have been a little quicker on the draw..
    Being cremated...my last chance for a SMOKING HOT BODY!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baglady For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (03-13-2020),Innkeeper (03-13-2020),shootbrownelk (03-13-2020)

VIP Member!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 14,377 Times in 5,937 Posts
    Have Tom Hanks come and mingle with the illegals stuck in Mexico that want to get into the United States.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 1,996 Times in 896 Posts
    The CV scare is not caused by a virus. It is the elite slowly turning on the 5g network. Every area that turned it on started microwaving its people with millimeter waves (a US military weapon). The virus is the cover for that. Even the 2 affected cruise ships had 5g internet. Both cruise ships were owned by Princess Cruises and had their new 5g Medallion Internet. All of these governments and corporations are working together. When has the media ever told anyone to prep? What did all of the media tell the brainless masses to buy? Toilet paper....If I was one of these elites, I would be rolling over as I would be laughing at the sheer stupidity of the masses.

This agenda works on multiple fronts. Watch for more bailouts as we have to save the airlines and cruise ship industries. There will be kickbacks to the companies that will develop the mandatory vaccinations. This will force people to return to their home countries as every nation will eventually restrict travel. Medical martial law will be declared. Yes, this is looking not so good. Oh, the economy will collapse and the banking criminals will not get blamed. Everyone will give up all their liberties for perceived safety.

One last thing to watch as this is how sick and twisted these people are. I bet the next outbreak occurs in Washington DC. Trump was "exposed" and kept seeing people. That would be a perfect storyline to further the left/right divide in the US. Drive people back to MSM stories for propaganda and make people who question this look ridiculous.

https://youtu.be/CtfqUtW_8AA

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    You should read my post above and watch the video link. It is an hour long video, but it contains a lot of information as to what is REALLY going on. PS-It is not a virus. It is people getting microwaved by a 5g network.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 15,389 Times in 5,135 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfilly View Post
    You should read my post above and watch the video link. It is an hour long video, but it contains a lot of information as to what is REALLY going on. PS-It is not a virus. It is people getting microwaved by a 5g network.
    WTF?
    IF that's true...why aren't all the media folks broadcasting from NYC, etc being fried also?
    For that matter, has 5G rolled out yet in Iran?
    Hell, it's not even in eastern WA state yet. Another year, they said.
    Sorry, not buying it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MountainGirl For This Useful Post:

Kfilly (03-14-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    WTF?
    IF that's true...why aren't all the media folks broadcasting from NYC, etc being fried also?
    For that matter, has 5G rolled out yet in Iran?
    Hell, it's not even in eastern WA state yet. Another year, they said.
    Sorry, not buying it.
    5g has a very short range. It is the reason they have to put towers every few hundred feet. Yes, they can limit where the signal goes. 5g is also part of a global network. It is a global system for controlling ALL PEOPLE. That means it will be in Iran, Afghanistan, Somalia, and every other ho-dunk nation. Research it. Watch the video link below. It is about an hour long. She asks questions.

https://youtu.be/CtfqUtW_8AA

Ok, how have people who died of a viral infection had a dry cough? That has been documented in CV deaths.
    Pneumonia and flu patients develop phlegm as the body is trying to excrete something bad. Other signs of this 5g exposure are low grade fever, tachycardia, heart arrhythmias, general hypoxia bluing of the skin. Millimeter waves (5g) causes all of those symptoms. It prevents people from being able to have their hemoglobin absorb oxygen (cannot breathe on a cellular level). 5g is also millimeter waves. Those waves are a military weapon. I warned about this over a year ago.

I am also sure it is in eastern Washington. They just do not have it turned on yet or amped up everywhere. Just wait until they do. Cases of the fake virus will explode. People will give up all of their freedom as the country falls under medical martial law. Yes, this is bad.
    Last edited by Kfilly; 03-14-2020 at 01:47 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kfilly For This Useful Post:

MountainGirl (03-14-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 15,389 Times in 5,135 Posts
    Ok, I've got some time now, will watch it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MountainGirl For This Useful Post:

Kfilly (03-14-2020)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast