Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To the Mods --

So how bout I move all the beer virus threads in the disaster preparedness section easy to find and then everybody happy happy happy.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Inor (03-18-2020),MountainGirl (03-18-2020),Ricekila (03-18-2020),Sparkyprep (03-18-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    I am kind of the same mind as Sparky. But if ya'll want a separate sub-section, We could do it. The problem is, any valuable info in that thread would be ignored once the crisis passes. JM2C.
    Didn't figure we see you for a few days. Tractor running well?
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Ricekila (03-18-2020)

I moved most everything I could find on the beer virus into the disaster preparedness section. if you find any stragglers please contact one of our moderators they need the practice and something to do while on a 14 day quarantine.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Big Ken (03-18-2020),Ricekila (03-18-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 34,117 Times in 10,468 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Didn't figure we see you for a few days. Tractor running well?
    Tractor is doing great! I have been taking my Covcation time to get caught up on stuff around M.T. Acres that needs to get done but I just did not have the time to dedicate while traveling so much. I took a few days and did some upgrades to my computer that needed to be done for the last 2 years. I think I finally have all the bugs worked out of that. Also spending a lot of time working on the forms for the concrete garden panels. If the weather cooperates, I think I will be doing the first concrete pour in the new forms tomorrow. Expect pictures.

All in all, Coronavirus has been a good time for a much needed break for Mrs Inor and me.

How are you all spending your Covcation (if you are getting one)?
    Admin for the most politically correct site on the web. Welcome to the OTP!

Follow our house build: http://www.mtacres.net/

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inor For This Useful Post:

Baglady (03-19-2020),Broncosfan (03-18-2020),hawgrider (03-18-2020),Innkeeper (03-18-2020),Ricekila (03-18-2020)

Tractor is doing great! I have been taking my Covcation time to get caught up on stuff around M.T. Acres that needs to get done but I just did not have the time to dedicate while traveling so much. I took a few days and did some upgrades to my computer that needed to be done for the last 2 years. I think I finally have all the bugs worked out of that. Also spending a lot of time working on the forms for the concrete garden panels. If the weather cooperates, I think I will be doing the first concrete pour in the new forms tomorrow. Expect pictures.

All in all, Coronavirus has been a good time for a much needed break for Mrs Inor and me.

I am still working but treading very carefully. Its been full blown chaos at work and in around town.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Baglady (03-19-2020),Inor (03-18-2020),Ricekila (03-18-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,588 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    I moved most everything I could find on the beer virus into the disaster preparedness section. if you find any stragglers please contact one of our moderators they need the practice and something to do while on a 14 day quarantine.
    The Moderators are still working. It sounds like its the Administrators that are getting time off.
    Unless someone here (or a family member) tests positive, we will stay open.
    If the above happens, the company will shut the facility for a "deep clean". We have a few people working from home already.
    BAH FUCKING HUMBUG!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TJC44 For This Useful Post:

Baglady (03-19-2020),Innkeeper (03-18-2020),Ricekila (03-18-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 33,111 Times in 14,730 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricekila View Post
    Would it be worth it to create separate sections state by state or just a Coronavirus section ?

And --

Wifey & I went to Stop & Pee to get stuff @ 07:30 -- she did a little better that at 10AM the other day --

Sitting in the car I had on 1010-WINS --

"Stop and Shop in order to help our senior citizens will now only let older shoppers in starting at 06:00 to 07:30 "

So we're going back tomorrow morning --
    I have to be at work during the early slot
    Keep Your Head Up, And your Stick On The Ice.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BucketBack For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (03-18-2020),Ricekila (03-18-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 33,111 Times in 14,730 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm working 10 hours @ day, stopping by for beer or food on the way home like always.
    Keep Your Head Up, And your Stick On The Ice.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BucketBack For This Useful Post:

Baglady (03-19-2020),hawgrider (03-18-2020),Ricekila (03-18-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by TJC44 View Post
    The Moderators are still working. It sounds like its the Administrators that are getting time off.
    Unless someone here (or a family member) tests positive, we will stay open.
    If the above happens, the company will shut the facility for a "deep clean". We have a few people working from home already.
    Not this one.

But its changing by the minute. One of the afternoon custodians may be exposed. 3 days for test results then the assholes may close the buildings.
    MFers are trying to kill me!!!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Baglady (03-19-2020),Ricekila (03-18-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,198 Times in 4,799 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Keeping the lights on. 12 hour days, 7 days a week. Can you imagine how these psychos would act if the lights went out?
    Friends don't let friends shoot Glocks.

Proud Deplorable

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sparkyprep For This Useful Post:

Baglady (03-19-2020),hawgrider (03-18-2020),Innkeeper (03-19-2020),Ricekila (03-18-2020)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast