Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You can run but you cant hide.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 8,716 Times in 3,587 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    I'm watching it too, still on youtube. Catch the part where he said hopefully businesses can open up by June 1?
    Mine hasn't closed. Back to work tomorrow.
    BAH FUCKING HUMBUG!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TJC44 For This Useful Post:

shootbrownelk (03-29-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 20,730 Times in 8,455 Posts
    LOL we're on the same page. My reply was in response to your ending question (about it stopping).
    I'm saving my battles for something else
    I'm probably going to pull down a fake GPS location app tonight/tomorrow. Set my GPS for the same position and let it sit.
    "Every person’s life is theirs by right. An individual’s life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a man’s throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juskom95 For This Useful Post:

MountainGirl (03-29-2020),shootbrownelk (03-29-2020)

Don't get too close, I bite! Gambit's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,042 Times in 5,248 Posts
    I'm saving my battles for something else
    flashlight? you should get the hand crank ones to save on batteries or they for walker talkies?
    people need to know
    It happened before, it can happen again.
    It happened there, it can happen here.
    It happened to that person, it can happen to you.
    No one is immune to the trials and tribulations of life.

I'm not allowed at the Zoo anymore...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gambit For This Useful Post:

juskom95 (03-29-2020),shootbrownelk (03-29-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 15,330 Times in 5,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit View Post
    flashlight? you should get the hand crank ones to save on batteries or they for walker talkies?
    people need to know
    You are a delight my sweet friend but you might wanna get your glasses checked. I said Battles. Not Batteries!
    And all my needs are naturally met or hand-cranked. There, what do you think of that?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MountainGirl For This Useful Post:

OSFG (04-13-2020)

Don't get too close, I bite! Gambit's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,042 Times in 5,248 Posts
    You are a delight my sweet friend but you might wanna get your glasses checked. I said Battles. Not Batteries!
    And all my needs are naturally met or hand-cranked. There, what do you think of that?
    I have dyslexia so I have an excuse
    and what do you mean by hand cranked?
    It happened before, it can happen again.
    It happened there, it can happen here.
    It happened to that person, it can happen to you.
    No one is immune to the trials and tribulations of life.

I'm not allowed at the Zoo anymore...

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit View Post
    I have dyslexia so I have an excuse
    and what do you mean by hand cranked?
    I mean like you showed me the other day when I gave you my nice stalkings!
    Maybe you could borrow one of Sasquatch's goats and show me again?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MountainGirl For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (03-30-2020)

Don't get too close, I bite! Innkeeper's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 7,310 Times in 3,090 Posts
    I'm watching it too, still on youtube. Catch the part where he said hopefully businesses can open up by June 1?
    Yeah we opened back up after being closed for a week, no customers allowed in only online orders being delivered curbside.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    "Firearms are second only to the constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth"
    George Washington

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Innkeeper For This Useful Post:

MountainGirl (03-30-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    "Every person’s life is theirs by right. An individual’s life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a man’s throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to juskom95 For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (04-12-2020),Inor (04-12-2020),MountainGirl (04-01-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Just read this today - this is how they're going to do it in the UK.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...to-be-launched

"The UK public will soon be able to find out if they may have been in the vicinity of people unwell with coronavirus via a new contact-tracing app, Matt Hancock, the health secretary, has said.

At No 10’s daily press conference on Sunday, Hancock said the NHS app would allow people to report their symptoms, and then the app would anonymously alert other app users that had been in contact with that person in recent days.

The Guardian reported last week that the app, developed by NHSX – the health service’s digital transformation arm – with academic and industry partners, is in the advanced stages of evaluation and is weeks away from being ready to be deployed.

About 60% of the adult population would need to sign up and engage with the app by registering their symptoms or positive test results for it to be effective. Their proximity to other users would be logged, and they would follow advice given in alerts to self-isolate – even in cases where they were not aware of having been in contact with someone infected.

Hancock told the press conference: “Today I wanted to outline the next step: a new NHS app for contact tracing. If you become unwell with the symptoms of coronavirus, you can securely tell this new NHS app and the app will then send an alert anonymously to other app users that you’ve been in significant contact with over the past few days, even before you had symptoms, so that they know and can act accordingly.”

I dont know what is being developed for here in the US but I bet it will be similar; with gov/employers/etc requiring that you download whatever the app will be - 'for the safety of the public'.

This so beyond sucks and I'm not sure which would be worse: Having to enter your health info into the app - or getting an 'anonymous alert' telling you 'someone' you'd been in contact with tested positive and then trying to figure out who the hell it was. This will have us suspicious of everyone...and I'm starting to think that's their plan all along. Divided we fall.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    I dont know what is being developed for here in the US but I bet it will be similar; with gov/employers/etc requiring that you download whatever the app will be - 'for the safety of the public'.

This so beyond sucks and I'm not sure which would be worse: Having to enter your health info into the app - or getting an 'anonymous alert' telling you 'someone' you'd been in contact with tested positive and then trying to figure out who the hell it was. This will have us suspicious of everyone...and I'm starting to think that's their plan all along. Divided we fall.
    Apple and Alphabet(Google) are working to develop this for the US.

Soon we're going to be required to get a 'health,' card or a government tracking app.

COFFEE!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juskom95 For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (04-13-2020),MountainGirl (04-12-2020)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast