My Dad's buddy had a red tailed hawk that the city made him put down. Well he got it stuffed, and the city made him take it out of his home.

Well me and Dad went over and obtains the mount since we lived in the sticks and nobody cared, except.

My Dad picked up a feral dog in Detroit as he opened the Nomad door at a light and the all black Heinz 57 dog jumped in his lap.

So, the dog being all black and from Detroit earned the name "Blackie".

I had the mount in my room, and the new dog was housebroken and glad to get out of Detroit, he didn't like other folks of his shade.

Well , Blackie jumps up on the bed, I'm thinking cool dog, then he jumps up and tears the Red Tailed Hawk mount of the wall and went at it.

He messed himself up on a bird that was already dead and stuffed. The FREE dog cost us $250 ish in 1970.

The Chevy Nomad was a 1971, so some dates may be off.

When a Detroit resident came to sell magazine subscriptions, the dog was on fire when he was banging on the screen door.

He axed the name of the dog and I responded "Blackie" , he left quick.

Had some Mount Clemens resident come to help us sandbag maybe 1974 IIRC because of high water.

I know I had a week or so off school to sandbag

The 3 Mount Ghetto residents were told to leave the private street. They laughed and my dog lifted his leg and peed on them, then I laughed.

16 and Jefferson area, aka Boat Town MI.