Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Remington Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection Again

VIP Member!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 7,246 Times in 3,449 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncosfan View Post
    Yes noting close to me. A couple of stores say limited stock but they don't have the rifle in the store. Inventory must be off or someone is holding back. One day I might get lucky to find one. I seen several other calibers that were reduced but they we out of stock when I found them
    That's how that goes with the Walmart clearance sales. Here today gone tomorrow. I found some Nikon 5S Binos' for $34.00 Retail is around a couple hundred. And a Leupold range finder for $54.00. Just dumb luck I guess, I'm not a Brickseek premium member, so I don't get the information about sales on items that I want instantly. By the time I find out about the sales everything is usually gone. And the employees DO hide stuff in the back for themselves & their family members & friends. I caught them doing that with those Savage A-17's. They said they were all sold, then I talked to a manager who looked in the back room and miraculously found them. The pimply faced sporting goods clerk was none too happy about that.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shootbrownelk For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (Today)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123