Thread: Biden’s ‘Gun Violence Epidemic’ Plan is a Blueprint for Civilian Disarmament

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 14,518 Times in 7,333 Posts
    Blog Entries

Biden’s ‘Gun Violence Epidemic’ Plan is a Blueprint for Civilian Disarmament

Features of the Biden scheme include banning the sale of guns and ammunition online, mandating that only 100% smart guns be sold, limiting a purchaser to no more than one gun per month to stop “stockpiling,” banning rifles and standard capacity magazines, banning so-called “ghost guns” and home builds, and forcing people into a government “buy-back” or registration of some scary rifles and magazines.

Gay Beta O'Joke is the Gun Czar

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/bi...n-disarmament/
    TomE / hunterspirit

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BucketBack For This Useful Post:

rice paddy daddy (07-31-2020),shootbrownelk (07-30-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 15,561 Times in 6,667 Posts
    Sadly, if Biden wins something like that could pass and as shown, police would enforce this lunacy.
    "Every person’s life is theirs by right. An individual’s life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a man’s throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juskom95 For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (07-31-2020),shootbrownelk (07-30-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 1,853 Times in 673 Posts
    It's plain and simple, folks. The anti-2Aers have laid their cards on the table. They want to take everyone's guns. Not just 'big, scary military-style assault rifle'. Not just 'full semi-automatics'. Not just 'high capacity clips'. Not just 'shoulder-things that go up'.

They want to take EVERYTHING away.

Rifles. Pistols. Shotguns. Deer rifles. Revolvers. Lever-, semi-, bolt- break-action. It don't matter. They want to take EVERYTHING away.

Every single time they gain ground on dismantling the 2A, they find out what they got rid of (you know, like bump stocks..... and a 15-, 12-, 10- or even 7-rd mag limit) didn't produce their desired results. So it must be something else that has to be taken away. They don't know what (because they don't care, just take take take), but instead of focusing on one particular gun or feature or style, they are using as broad of a paintbrush as they can and now are rallying behind the "All Guns Must Go!" banner.

That is their end game. And they're achieving it faster and faster. They want to take EVERYTHING away.

Their locomotive's boiler is now fired up, the water is up to temperature, and they're releasing the brakes. They want to take EVERYTHING away.

We can't stop them from leaving the station any more. We need to start taking the tracks apart outside of town.

We can't wait until we're kneeling down, facing a ditch full of dead bodies.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page: Back Pack Hack

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Back Pack Hack For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (07-30-2020),juskom95 (07-30-2020),rice paddy daddy (07-31-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    It's plain and simple, folks. The anti-2Aers have laid their cards on the table. They want to take everyone's guns. Not just 'big, scary military-style assault rifle'. Not just 'full semi-automatics'. Not just 'high capacity clips'. Not just 'shoulder-things that go up'.

Rifles. Pistols. Shotguns. Deer rifles. Revolvers. Lever-, semi-, bolt- break-action. It don't matter. They want to take EVERYTHING away.

Every single time they gain ground on dismantling the 2A, they find out what they got rid of (you know, like bump stocks..... and a 15-, 12-, 10- or even 7-rd mag limit) didn't produce their desired results. So it must be something else that has to be taken away. They don't know what (because they don't care, just take take take), but instead of focusing on one particular gun or feature or style, they are using as broad of a paintbrush as they can and now are rallying behind the "All Guns Must Go!" banner.

That is their end game. And they're achieving it faster and faster. They want to take EVERYTHING away.

Their locomotive's boiler is now fired up, the water is up to temperature, and they're releasing the brakes. They want to take EVERYTHING away.

We can't stop them from leaving the station any more. We need to start taking the tracks apart outside of town.

We can't wait until we're kneeling down, facing a ditch full of dead bodies.
    The authoritarian Left thought they had a clear path with Obama's election, they're outright stating their goals now and the idiots are cheering for tyranny.
    "Every person’s life is theirs by right. An individual’s life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a man’s throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to juskom95 For This Useful Post:

shootbrownelk (07-30-2020)

VIP Member!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 7,327 Times in 3,481 Posts
    I had better hurry the F-up finishing my builds before parts are unobtainable.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shootbrownelk For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (07-31-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shootbrownelk View Post
    I had better hurry the F-up finishing my builds before parts are unobtainable.
    That's why I usually buy a few lowers at a time, those are going to be the items drying up first/fastest.

COFFEE!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to juskom95 For This Useful Post:

shootbrownelk (07-31-2020)

VIP Member!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 7,327 Times in 3,481 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by juskom95 View Post
    That's why I usually buy a few lowers at a time, those are going to be the items drying up first/fastest.
    I hear you Juskom. I have 2 I was assembling. I just finished the last one last night. All I need are parts for the uppers now.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shootbrownelk For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (07-31-2020),juskom95 (07-31-2020)