Thread: Does the Antichrist have to take human form?

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 15,352 Times in 5,125 Posts

Does the Antichrist have to take human form?

"Engineer creates 'AI Jesus' which goes on to make terrifying apocalyptic prophecy.

It was designed by engineer George Davila Durendal and told to write about just three topics, The Plague, Roman emperor Ceasar and The End of Days. The artificial intelligence has so far produced 60,000 words."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...rites-22592469

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MountainGirl For This Useful Post:

Ricekila (08-31-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 14,275 Times in 4,333 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    "Engineer creates 'AI Jesus' which goes on to make terrifying apocalyptic prophecy.

It was designed by engineer George Davila Durendal and told to write about just three topics, The Plague, Roman emperor Ceasar and The End of Days. The artificial intelligence has so far produced 60,000 words."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...rites-22592469
    I am going to say yes . . . but I'm going to crib my answer.

The original "beast" will also be the "one world ruler" or at least the ruler of the portion of the world that is still more or less functional, operational, and/or civilized.

God's word specifically uses the singular male pronoun . . . not the "it" pronoun . . . so I'll believe until proven wrong . . . that the beast will indeed be a man . . . charismatic, charming, intelligent, probably fairly young and handsome . . . he will be single . . . have no "known" children . . . have a very good vocabulary . . . think fast on his feet . . . probably have been a successful businessman . . .

This AI Jesus is not even close to that . . . today . . .

But the false prophet does make an image:

Revelation 13:14-15 (KJV)
    14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
    15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Could this image have AI and be one of several throughout the land . . . so if the enemies were able to "kill" one of the images . . . it would only be a robotic image . . . not the real beast??

I think there is value in that line of thinking . . . but not as the original parent beast himself . . . he is a man . . . and God will deal with that dude. . . . Himself.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you can read in English, . . . thank a veteran.

www.dwightsgunleather.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dwight55 For This Useful Post:

Broncosfan (09-01-2020),BucketBack (08-31-2020),Innkeeper (08-31-2020),MountainGirl (08-31-2020),Ricekila (08-31-2020),Slippy (09-01-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Tks much, will reply from PC soon, too many words for phone.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MountainGirl For This Useful Post:

Dwight55 (08-31-2020),Ricekila (08-31-2020)

Don't get too close, I bite! Gambit's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,042 Times in 5,248 Posts
    god crates man
    man kills god by disbelieving in god
    by doing so, man now is god
    man makes IA
    IA kills man

im just a depress angry **** lately
    time too go camping i think

and this why
    It happened before, it can happen again.
    It happened there, it can happen here.
    It happened to that person, it can happen to you.
    No one is immune to the trials and tribulations of life.

I'm not allowed at the Zoo anymore...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gambit For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (09-01-2020),MountainGirl (09-01-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight55 View Post
    I am going to say yes . . . but I'm going to crib my answer.

The original "beast" will also be the "one world ruler" or at least the ruler of the portion of the world that is still more or less functional, operational, and/or civilized.

God's word specifically uses the singular male pronoun . . . not the "it" pronoun . . . so I'll believe until proven wrong . . . that the beast will indeed be a man . . . charismatic, charming, intelligent, probably fairly young and handsome . . . he will be single . . . have no "known" children . . . have a very good vocabulary . . . think fast on his feet . . . probably have been a successful businessman . . .

This AI Jesus is not even close to that . . . today . . .
    Agree, this one is not... but it got me to thinking (danger right there lol).
    Back in that day, the possibility of AI or an Internet was beyond the realm. I researched a little for the characteristics that you mentioned that were in the Bible also and found and read these two links.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org...ut-Antichrist/

https://www.beliefnet.com/faiths/chr...ntichrist.aspx

On that second link it wasn't much of a stretch to replace the word "Antichrist" with "AI": Brilliant, military tactician,
    admired and desired by all tech-addicted sheep. And, not too much of a stretch either to see AI playing the role of the Beast. Especially with the soon-to-be mandated chip, mark of the Beast. Of course to be the Beast it would have to be sentient; maybe with Elon Musk unlocking the secrets of consciousness - that will come sooner than later.

But the false prophet does make an image:

Revelation 13:14-15 (KJV)
    14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
    15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Could this image have AI and be one of several throughout the land . . . so if the enemies were able to "kill" one of the images . . . it would only be a robotic image . . . not the real beast??

I think there is value in that line of thinking . . . but not as the original parent beast himself . . . he is a man . . . and God will deal with that dude. . . . Himself.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    I'm glad we're leaving that one to God.
    I'm also very glad you're around to share and teach.
    Thank you,
    Rene

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 14,275 Times in 4,333 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    I'm glad we're leaving that one to God.
    I'm also very glad you're around to share and teach.
    Thank you,
    Rene
    You're fully welcome, my friend . . . this thing coming ahead of us is something none of us will be an expert at . . . as it will be brand new . . . including the technology that will be applied with and by it all.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you can read in English, . . . thank a veteran.

www.dwightsgunleather.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dwight55 For This Useful Post:

MountainGirl (09-01-2020)