Thread: Looks like the Nazi's are alive and well

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 3,665 Times in 1,212 Posts

Looks like the Nazi's are alive and well

https://clarionproject.org/antisemit...eid=872f7c3b00

Add this to the Antifa and BLM crap and you can see us rapidly headed in the direction of Germany in the late 1920's - 30's.

Maybe it's time to cut California off from the rest of the us. That's right no movement of anything people, food, water electricity nothing goes in and only a very limited number of things can come out.

Maybe the border fence ought to include Oregon, Nevada and Arizona.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sarge7402 For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (09-10-2020),hawgrider (09-10-2020),juskom95 (09-10-2020),StratBastard (09-11-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 20,730 Times in 8,455 Posts
    Shows us how far Left/Communist most bureaucracies in our country really are, they're not even trying to hide it any longer.
    "Every person’s life is theirs by right. An individual’s life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a man’s throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to juskom95 For This Useful Post:

Big Ken (09-10-2020),hawgrider (09-10-2020),StratBastard (09-11-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,192 Times in 4,798 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juskom95 View Post
    Shows us how far Left/Communist most bureaucracies in our country really are, they're not even trying to hide it any longer.
    They don't have to hide it anymore. It is acceptable, and accepted. We, as a society, have allowed for this. Hell, we voted radical Islamic terrorists to CONGRESS.
    Friends don't let friends shoot Glocks.

Proud Deplorable

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sparkyprep For This Useful Post:

1skrewsloose (09-10-2020),Big Ken (09-10-2020),hawgrider (09-10-2020),Innkeeper (09-10-2020),juskom95 (09-10-2020),StratBastard (09-11-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 14,268 Times in 4,331 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkyprep View Post
    They don't have to hide it anymore. It is acceptable, and accepted. We, as a society, have allowed for this. Hell, we voted radical Islamic terrorists to CONGRESS.
    Sorry, Sparkyprep . . . you need to take a laxative . . . or something.

THEY may have elected radical islamic terrorists to congress . . . but the ME in that WE never did any sort of a thing.

I have certain values that are MUST HAVES in order to get my vote . . . none of them came close.

In fact . . . after the '08 and '12 elections . . . my value system took several steps upward . . . I had been pretty much willing to elect most any veteran . . . but some of those veterans were not worthy of the word in my book. I did not know it at the time . . . but I do now . . . so I am a bit more careful.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you can read in English, . . . thank a veteran.

www.dwightsgunleather.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dwight55 For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (09-10-2020),juskom95 (09-10-2020),StratBastard (09-11-2020)

I believe Sparky meant "we" as in "the people" voted those radical towel heads into office. The "We" in this case is the radical left Democrats. It was their districts in the city's that committed that treasonous act of voting them in office.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (09-10-2020),Sparkyprep (09-10-2020),StratBastard (09-11-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,192 Times in 4,798 Posts
    Blog Entries
    You will notice that, although there are no radical Islamists elected to Congress from Florida, by stating "we", I have included myself in that list. Whether you like it or not, whether ANY of us like it or not, "we", as a society, are all included in our society. As much as we would like to isolate ourselves, separate ourselves, from liberals, they are, in fact, part of the same society that includes all of us too. If we, as conservatives, choose to hide our heads in the sand, and pretend that "they" are separate from "us", then real change can never happen. You can't save a country that you pretend to not be a part of.
    Friends don't let friends shoot Glocks.

Proud Deplorable

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sparkyprep For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (09-10-2020),juskom95 (09-10-2020),StratBastard (09-11-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkyprep View Post
    You will notice that, although there are no radical Islamists elected to Congress from Florida, by stating "we", I have included myself in that list. Whether you like it or not, whether ANY of us like it or not, "we", as a society, are all included in our society. As much as we would like to isolate ourselves, separate ourselves, from liberals, they are, in fact, part of the same society that includes all of us too. If we, as conservatives, choose to hide our heads in the sand, and pretend that "they" are separate from "us", then real change can never happen. You can't save a country that you pretend to not be a part of.
    Thing is, the Left/Liberals don't want to save this country, they want to tear it down, rip it apart and watch it burn. Trying to find a 'middle ground,' with fools like us gets governors like Whitmer and representatives like Cortez while we get to watch our cities burn.

There isn't a middle ground, there isn't talking with them, and they ARE NOT part of any group that wants things to get better. They want us dead and gone, or at best silenced through threats and reprisals.

These are the same lunatics I saw overseas, and zealots like that cannot be reasoned with, because they do not want to find a middle ground with us. Appeasing them will just get our heads smashed on the pavement at a different time, but it will happen.
    "Every person’s life is theirs by right. An individual’s life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a man’s throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to juskom95 For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (09-10-2020),Inor (09-10-2020),StratBastard (09-11-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 5,643 Times in 2,025 Posts
    Thing is, the Left/Liberals don't want to save this country, they want to tear it down, rip it apart and watch it burn. Trying to find a 'middle ground,' with fools like us gets governors like Whitmer and representatives like Cortez while we get to watch our cities burn.

There isn't a middle ground, there isn't talking with them, and they ARE NOT part of any group that wants things to get better. They want us dead and gone, or at best silenced through threats and reprisals.

These are the same lunatics I saw overseas, and zealots like that cannot be reasoned with, because they do not want to find a middle ground with us. Appeasing them will just get our heads smashed on the pavement at a different time, but it will happen.
    QFT

Joe

16. The Following User Says Thank You to red442joe For This Useful Post:

juskom95 (09-11-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 3,665 Times in 1,212 Posts

No, they don't want us dead and gone. They want us alive and working to keep the money flowing for their crazy deranged projects .

But they definitely do not want us to take action or talk.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sarge7402 For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (09-11-2020),juskom95 (09-11-2020),StratBastard (09-11-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge7402 View Post
    No, they don't want us dead and gone. They want us alive and working to keep the money flowing for their crazy deranged projects .

But they definitely do not want us to take action or talk.
    They may not want ALL of us dead, but they want many of us dead. They want the working sheep to stay, the sheepdogs neutered and the wolves put down.

Every Communist/Marxist revolution turns very violent, and it is typically either the government or government backed private groups who commit the violence. We're seeing it play out in similar ways now.

COFFEE!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to juskom95 For This Useful Post:

StratBastard (09-11-2020)