Thread: A day of Reflection

Hybrid View

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 34,322 Times in 10,507 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Innkeeper View Post
    Same up here brother though I am 52 like OSFG. But we can and will face anyone who wants what we worked hard for here on the 45th Parallel. Though those lazy libtards and hippies are not fond of the large amounts of snow we get.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    I no longer like the large amounts of snow you get; that's why I moved south!

As for the hippies, libtards and looters (actually they are one and the same aren't they?), let them burn their damn cities to the ground! I also don't care anymore. There is nothing in the city worth saving anyway. But also do not lose hope. There are whole lot more guys like us than there are weirdos like them. And then there are a whole lot of people that do not even know what day it is and think BLM and antifa are just hip new probiotic laxatives.

And when the shit finally gets you to the point where you are ready to throw in the towel... Don't. Just Go Galt. Leave their chaos behind and just build your life the way you want it, on YOUR terms. Only interact with them when you want to (or need to) but ALWAYS on YOUR terms.

And NEVER EVER EVER forget the one cardinal absolute in all of life: They need guys like us a hell of a lot more than we need them! WE own our minds and never let them forget it! Now kiss my ass!
    Admin for the most politically correct site on the web. Welcome to the OTP!

Follow our house build: http://www.mtacres.net/

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Inor For This Useful Post:

Chiefster23 (08-09-2022),Dwight55 (09-12-2020),Innkeeper (09-12-2020),juskom95 (09-13-2020),MountainGirl (12-01-2020),OSFG (09-14-2020),shootbrownelk (09-17-2020),Slippy (09-12-2020),StratBastard (09-12-2020)