Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ohio you have a problem!

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 45,039 Times in 19,697 Posts

Ohio you have a problem!

Ohio Governor DeWine: Please Give Me a Gun Control Bill to Sign!

“We should all be sick and tired of picking up the newspaper and seeing the things that we see literally every single day — our fellow Ohioans injured or killed through senseless violence,” DeWine said on Oct. 6, noting at least 42 people had been shot in the past week and more than half died. He’s made similar points Tuesday after Tuesday.

So far, Republican leaders remain cool to DeWine’s pleas. House Speaker Bob Cupp, a Lima Republican, said last week there are concerns the legislation would impinge on gun owners’ constitutional rights. He said he doesn’t think there’s enough time left this session to give the issue the “great deal of study and balance” that it requires.

GOP Senate President Larry Obhof says he’s open to discussion, while noting the Legislature has already dealt with some aspects of the governor’s wish list. For example,
    https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/oh...-bill-to-sign/
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

1skrewsloose (11-05-2020),Broncosfan (10-29-2020),Dwight55 (10-29-2020),juskom95 (10-29-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 16,809 Times in 8,351 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Tin

TomE / hunterspirit

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BucketBack For This Useful Post:

1skrewsloose (11-05-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Needs a dupe with new stuff to look @

TomE / hunterspirit

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    oops

Last edited by BucketBack; 10-29-2020 at 08:29 AM. Reason: oops should be in tunes
    TomE / hunterspirit

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 16,955 Times in 7,205 Posts
    There are too many RINO's out there. DeWine is a Democrat in everything but name.
    "Every person’s life is theirs by right. An individual’s life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a man’s throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to juskom95 For This Useful Post:

Dwight55 (10-29-2020),hawgrider (10-29-2020),Inor (10-29-2020),shootbrownelk (10-29-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 8,193 Times in 2,846 Posts
    Dewine is a tool . . . nothing more . . . just like Kasich and so many others.

He has been bought / threatened / coerced . . . pick your descriptor . . . whatever one, he is being manipulated to bring about total gun control.

And the little nose booger needs to be careful . . . from the die hard 2nd amendment supporters to the hillbilly rednecks . . . when the "confiscation" comes . . . there will be rivers of blood flowing in the streets and driveways. The national guard . . . cops . . . state patrol . . . all combined won't be enough to put down the rebellion I see possible.

AND . . . I'm not sure there would not be "reinforcements" from PA, KY, IN, MI, and Wis as well.

He's just looking to be THE governor who knuckled under the gun owners . . . and he has no idea whatsoever of the war he will start.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you can read in English, . . . thank a veteran.

www.dwightsgunleather.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dwight55 For This Useful Post:

1skrewsloose (11-05-2020),Broncosfan (10-29-2020),hawgrider (10-29-2020),Innkeeper (10-29-2020),Inor (10-29-2020),juskom95 (10-29-2020),shootbrownelk (10-29-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 4,984 Times in 2,231 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight55 View Post

He has been bought / threatened / coerced . . . pick your descriptor . . . whatever one, he is being manipulated to bring about total gun control.

And the little nose booger needs to be careful . . . from the die hard 2nd amendment supporters to the hillbilly rednecks . . . when the "confiscation" comes . . . there will be rivers of blood flowing in the streets and driveways. The national guard . . . cops . . . state patrol . . . all combined won't be enough to put down the rebellion I see possible.

AND . . . I'm not sure there would not be "reinforcements" from PA, KY, IN, MI, and Wis as well.

He's just looking to be THE governor who knuckled under the gun owners . . . and he has no idea whatsoever of the war he will start.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    I would come down from your Northern neighbor and help keep the jackals at bay.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    "Firearms are second only to the constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth"
    George Washington

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innkeeper For This Useful Post:

Broncosfan (10-29-2020),BucketBack (10-29-2020),Dwight55 (10-29-2020),Inor (10-29-2020),juskom95 (10-29-2020)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 16,955 Times in 7,205 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight55 View Post

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Something I didn't realize until I left is how very political Ohio is, how much EVERYONE seems to care about politics.
    "Every person’s life is theirs by right. An individual’s life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a man’s throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 45,039 Times in 19,697 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by juskom95 View Post
    Something I didn't realize until I left is how very political Ohio is, how much EVERYONE seems to care about politics.
    Seems Ohio went obummer both times right?
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Innkeeper View Post
    I would come down from your Northern neighbor and help keep the jackals at bay.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    @metoo
    TomE / hunterspirit

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BucketBack For This Useful Post:

Dwight55 (10-29-2020),Innkeeper (10-29-2020)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast