Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: The Vaccine Strikes Again

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 20,730 Times in 8,455 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusa View Post
    I think I’m confused. You got the jab already. Your company is going to mandate jabs. What are you going to give your manager an aneurysm about?
    1. Our 'customer' (read, way for UKHC to bypass state law) stated they are going to financially support any negative consequences of the vaccine

2. I do not trust our HR department to have medical records and will not be giving them access to mine

3. The jab was my choice, not my company's and the only vaccine even coming close to approval is the Pfizer one which I have issues with. Meaning, the only vaccine they could legally mandate is the Pfizer one (because it is no longer EUA)

4. I oppose the retaliation of the company mandating testing, which is not free.

5. I, at a moral level, oppose companies dictating medical treatment of employees without any form of business justification.

6. Our HR department put out the mandate without having anything in order. It has been a complete mess because they made the mandate first and are trying now to figure everything out.

7. They have put out contradictory information and when I asked to clarify it, the answer was: GET THE VACCINE OR ELSE!

8. I am being laid off in less than a year regardless, so what do I have to lose by pointing out their illegal actions and less the moral behavior?
    "Every person’s life is theirs by right. An individual’s life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a man’s throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to juskom95 For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (08-13-2021),Kusa (08-14-2021),MountainGirl (08-13-2021),Sasquatch (08-14-2021)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 15,370 Times in 5,130 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by juskom95 View Post
    1. Our 'customer' (read, way for UKHC to bypass state law) stated they are going to financially support any negative consequences of the vaccine

2. I do not trust our HR department to have medical records and will not be giving them access to mine

3. The jab was my choice, not my company's and the only vaccine even coming close to approval is the Pfizer one which I have issues with. Meaning, the only vaccine they could legally mandate is the Pfizer one (because it is no longer EUA)

4. I oppose the retaliation of the company mandating testing, which is not free.

5. I, at a moral level, oppose companies dictating medical treatment of employees without any form of business justification.

6. Our HR department put out the mandate without having anything in order. It has been a complete mess because they made the mandate first and are trying now to figure everything out.

7. They have put out contradictory information and when I asked to clarify it, the answer was: GET THE VACCINE OR ELSE!

8. I am being laid off in less than a year regardless, so what do I have to lose by pointing out their illegal actions and less the moral behavior?
    Re #3 - Was the FDA approval connected to the 3rd shot for at risk people? I didn't know any of them weren't still EUA.
    Now deferring to the judgement of horses ~ because Truth comes in 30 round bursts.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 20,730 Times in 8,455 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    Re #3 - Was the FDA approval connected to the 3rd shot for at risk people? I didn't know any of them weren't still EUA.
    As far as I know, they are all still EUA. The Pfizer 'vaccine,' has been rumored to be approved early September, but it was late August before that. It keeps getting pushed back, and I believe the FDA has until January 2022 to provide an answer.

My company (and the partner we help bypass law for) has made this mandate on the assumption that the Pfizer vaccine will be approved in early September. When asked what the plan was if the vaccine is not approved, there wasn't an answer.
    "Every person’s life is theirs by right. An individual’s life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a man’s throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to juskom95 For This Useful Post:

MountainGirl (08-14-2021)

Little Miss Chatterbox

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 1,437 Times in 681 Posts
    Yikes. Thanks. I am going back to nebulizing peroxide. If can prevent folks from catching it and cure em if they do catch it.
    https://drrowendrsu.com/our-blog/hyd...-nebulization/

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 17,595 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 masks.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	16518

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mad Trapper For This Useful Post:

1skrewsloose (08-14-2021),BucketBack (08-15-2021),juskom95 (08-14-2021),Kusa (08-14-2021),MountainGirl (08-14-2021),Sasquatch (08-14-2021),SGG (08-14-2021)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 6,421 Times in 1,822 Posts
    My wife sent me this after she watched it. She’s also a nurse although a midwife primarily.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSaR9AY...um=share_sheet
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"

Who is John Galt?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Piratesailor For This Useful Post:

Kusa (08-15-2021),Mad Trapper (08-17-2021),MountainGirl (08-17-2021)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 17,595 Times in 5,217 Posts
    https://tv.gab.com/channel/william58...f68c993e8c3516

Doctor demolishes school board on CDC guidance.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad Trapper For This Useful Post:

Sasquatch (08-17-2021)

Don't get too close, I bite! Sasquatch's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 Times in 3,903 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    https://tv.gab.com/channel/william58...f68c993e8c3516

Doctor demolishes school board on CDC guidance.
    Good stuff!

But a couple of points:

On the wall behind the board it says "Mt. Vernon Community School Corporation". Since when did education become a corporation.

The other thing is you gotta love the guy coughing in the background the entire time this is going on.
    "That guy has the right idea, he wore the brown pants today!"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sasquatch For This Useful Post:

Mad Trapper (08-17-2021)

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314