Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Before Leaving Home

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 33,021 Times in 14,691 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Pricey for quality for sure
    Keep Your Head Up, And your Stick On The Ice.

Little Miss Chatterbox

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 1,433 Times in 679 Posts
    Now how does a person hold the pants up lugging all that stuff around? Thanks. I have an old cop garrison belt with a velcro fastening strip which seems a blessing to cinch it up as tight as needed. Works ok for just a gun but a double ammo pouch on the weak side it can pull the pants plumb down especially combined with silky girly man underwear. Cotton FTLs hang on to it tighter. Yall need a crotch possum.
    https://www.amazon.com/Medium-Denim-.../dp/B007QG6ZGE

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 46,363 Times in 13,211 Posts
    Now that I'm old and have that thickness goin' on, I just went with the concealed vest. When I was a young buck, I weighed a mere 215 and had a 30" waist. I could carry a government .45 at the waist, and just pull my shirt over it. If I tried that now, either on the side of my gut, or over a love handle, the damned thing prints big time and stands out like a turd on a wedding cake.
    A.K.A. StratBastard
    "It can't be fixed."
    NRA Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFa4g5nQPss

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StratBastard For This Useful Post:

bigwheel (09-25-2021),hawgrider (09-25-2021),Innkeeper (09-25-2021),MountainGirl (09-25-2021),Slippy (09-25-2021)

Little Miss Chatterbox

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 1,433 Times in 679 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StratMaster View Post
    Now that I'm old and have that thickness goin' on, I just went with the concealed vest. When I was a young buck, I weighed a mere 215 and had a 30" waist. I could carry a government .45 at the waist, and just pull my shirt over it. If I tried that now, either on the side of my gut, or over a love handle, the damned thing prints big time and stands out like a turd on a wedding cake.
    Same here. I wear my leather biker vest with secret pockets plumb out. Believe a small family of vietnamese orphans could fit inside that thing. Plenty of room for near all I own. I been wearing it on the cool mornings we been having. Actually its not all that hot even in hot weather. I know some old biker dudes who wear them year round.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigwheel For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (09-25-2021),StratBastard (09-25-2021)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234