Thread: Whole Cow Processed in under 12 minutes!

Whole Cow Processed in under 12 minutes!

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,171 Posts
    Blog Entries
    That was quick.
    Admin for the BEST gun site on the web! WELCOME TO THE OTP!

Quote Originally Posted by RWalls View Post
    That was quick.
    I would need a box of bandaids and maybe some artery clogger if I was moving that quick.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Little Miss Chatterbox

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 1,623 Times in 767 Posts
    That guy is pretty good, takes me all day to process my deer although for me processing includes cutting it in usable portions and packaging too. I may not be fast but I can absolutely guarantee you'll find no hair, fat or silver skin in a package of my venison. It's a painstaking process but worth it when it's time to start cooking, no work necessary, straight from package to grill.

-Infidel
    Custom Leather goods, check out the facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/StuMillerLeatherWorks

Etsy Store:
    http://StuMillerLeather.Etsy.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Infidel For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (02-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Infidel View Post
    That guy is pretty good, takes me all day to process my deer although for me processing includes cutting it in usable portions and packaging too. I may not be fast but I can absolutely guarantee you'll find no hair, fat or silver skin in a package of my venison. It's a painstaking process but worth it when it's time to start cooking, no work necessary, straight from package to grill.

-Infidel
    Ive got whitetail down to 4 hours starting at skinning to freezer paper. But I only de bone now. But I too remove all the junk and only steak the loins and 2 flat muscles in each hind quarter unless I corn (corned venison) those. The rest gets ground with 10% beef fat. V burger is my obsession!
    Last edited by hawgrider; 02-06-2015 at 11:34 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (02-11-2015)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Haha
    What a great video, I disagree "a whole cow" as obviously it was only a half.

Also I know it wasn't a full grown steer (too small) but sure as shootin the guy knew the anatomy and had the skills.

I learned a thing or 2 and I usually self process 2-3 game animals a year for the last .... few years.

I also process my game like that where I cut around the bones and package them in muscle groups, I understand this was for fun but truthfully like has been said before that isn't "processed" as now you have to make steaks, roasts, etc and the packaging takes a lot more time than the butchering.

But I say again great post! That guy knew his knives, and every part of an animal.

Quote Originally Posted by Montana Rancher View Post
    Haha
    What a great video, I disagree "a whole cow" as obviously it was only a half.

Also I know it wasn't a full grown steer (too small) but sure as shootin the guy knew the anatomy and had the skills.

I learned a thing or 2 and I usually self process 2-3 game animals a year for the last .... few years.

I also process my game like that where I cut around the bones and package them in muscle groups, I understand this was for fun but truthfully like has been said before that isn't "processed" as now you have to make steaks, roasts, etc and the packaging takes a lot more time than the butchering.

But I say again great post! That guy knew his knives, and every part of an animal.
    Hahaha You win ! Your the first to mention its only a half of cow. Congrats!