Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Will this war come to the US??

VIP Member! / Firearms expert SOCOM42's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 8,647 Times in 2,330 Posts
    Read this today, you should see it somewhere.

TODAY our all wise government put out a totally FK'D up statement or advisory.

IF we are nuked, we should still practice social distancing in bomb/fallout shelters!!!!

Also to wear face mask to prevent spreading of COVID in the shelter!
    A STORM IS COMING! LET'S GO BRANDON!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SOCOM42 For This Useful Post:

Dwight55 (03-01-2022),juskom95 (03-01-2022),Prepared One (03-02-2022),shootbrownelk (03-02-2022)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 2,282 Posts
    dramey82

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Big Ken For This Useful Post:

Dwight55 (03-01-2022),juskom95 (03-01-2022),Prepared One (03-02-2022),shootbrownelk (03-02-2022),SOCOM42 (03-01-2022)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 25,305 Times in 7,097 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by juskom95 View Post
    So that I understand . . . . you support the Russian invasion then?

Us adults know the world isn't black & white, but Ukraine was still a sovereign nation that was just invaded by another country.
    I assume you're asking me if I support the Russian invasion?

If that is your question, my answer is; I neither support it or not support it.

Wether I support it or not, it makes no difference. Countries have been invading other countries since the beginning of time.

Personally, I, have never invaded another country so its irrelevant.

My point is that this whole thing is probably NOT what the media and the dems are portraying it to be. That simple.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Slippy For This Useful Post:

shootbrownelk (03-02-2022)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 20,730 Times in 8,455 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I assume you're asking me if I support the Russian invasion?

If that is your question, my answer is; I neither support it or not support it.
    That's a cop out, and you know it.

Wether I support it or not, it makes no difference. Countries have been invading other countries since the beginning of time.

Personally, I, have never invaded another country so its irrelevant.

My point is that this whole thing is probably NOT what the media and the dems are portraying it to be. That simple.
    Look, you're regurgitating RNC talking points. In fact, i heard your EXACT WORDS on a clip yesterday, what you typed in another thread. I get it, you want to pretend this isn't happening and bury your head in the sand, but you can't realistically do that.

So, when you get your own ideas, let me know, until then . . . . I don't care what you want to regurgitate from someone else.
    "Every person’s life is theirs by right. An individual’s life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a man’s throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    That's a cop out, and you know it.

Look, you're regurgitating RNC talking points. In fact, i heard your EXACT WORDS on a clip yesterday, what you typed in another thread. I get it, you want to pretend this isn't happening and bury your head in the sand, but you can't realistically do that.

So, when you get your own ideas, let me know, until then . . . . I don't care what you want to regurgitate from someone else.
    What the hell are you talking about?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Slippy For This Useful Post:

shootbrownelk (03-02-2022)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 20,730 Times in 8,455 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    What the hell are you talking about?
    That you are ignoring history, because you don't want to see the mess that could be playing out.

Isolationism only works in a fantasy world, and those who try to live there usually end up relying on others to fix the mess.

You want to bury your head and pretend this isn't happening, fine, but don't expect everyone else to tell you its raining.
    "Every person’s life is theirs by right. An individual’s life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a man’s throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Ease up juskom95. Get laid or get drunk or go for a walk/run. Blow off some steam, man.

I'm not the enemy, just a dude asking some questions and opining...

That you are ignoring history, because you don't want to see the mess that could be playing out.

Isolationism only works in a fantasy world, and those who try to live there usually end up relying on others to fix the mess.

You want to bury your head and pretend this isn't happening, fine, but don't expect everyone else to tell you its raining.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slippy For This Useful Post:

shootbrownelk (03-02-2022),StratBastard (03-01-2022)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 5,725 Times in 2,050 Posts
    I don't support Russia or the invasion.
    However....I believe the government, and leaders, of Ukraine are NOT the innocent righteous under dogs deserving of unquestioning support from us, either the U.S. or Outdoor Trading Post.
    I don't KNOW "something", I just trust total loyalty to Ukraine as much as I trust the jab.
    Sucks for the people, kinda like PussyTyrantTrudeau sucks for the Canoodians.

Joe

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to red442joe For This Useful Post:

Prepared One (03-02-2022),shootbrownelk (03-02-2022),Slippy (03-01-2022)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 14,346 Times in 4,344 Posts
    I'm seriously aggravated that Russia is invading the Ukraine . . . and I would like to help.

I would send predator drones with hellfire missles and would not think twice about it.

I would send anti tank missles by the truck load.

I would also send 5 squadrons of our very best Air Force fighter jocks to follow in and protect the aid we would be bringing in to the air ports there . . . and Putin would be told they are in the air . . . and he needs to keep his mitts off . . . or the next squadron would be coming for him . . . personally.

I would not load up ships, trucks, and planes with our soldiers, marines, airmen, and sailors to do an American invasion on the other side.

The Ukraine people are just people . . . people who want to live their lives . . . in peace . . . in quiet . . . and if we can help them without super serious endangering our troops . . . I'm all for it.

Sitting on the side lines doing nothing is the coward's way out.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you can read in English, . . . thank a veteran.

www.dwightsgunleather.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dwight55 For This Useful Post:

Broncosfan (03-01-2022),Modfan (03-01-2022),SOCOM42 (03-01-2022),T-Man 1066 (03-02-2022)

VIP Member! / Firearms expert SOCOM42's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 8,647 Times in 2,330 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight55 View Post
    I'm seriously aggravated that Russia is invading the Ukraine . . . and I would like to help.

I would send predator drones with hellfire missles and would not think twice about it.

I would send anti tank missles by the truck load.

I would also send 5 squadrons of our very best Air Force fighter jocks to follow in and protect the aid we would be bringing in to the air ports there . . . and Putin would be told they are in the air . . . and he needs to keep his mitts off . . . or the next squadron would be coming for him . . . personally.

I would not load up ships, trucks, and planes with our soldiers, marines, airmen, and sailors to do an American invasion on the other side.

The Ukraine people are just people . . . people who want to live their lives . . . in peace . . . in quiet . . . and if we can help them without super serious endangering our troops . . . I'm all for it.

Sitting on the side lines doing nothing is the coward's way out.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Somebody has drones above one of those convoys and is using Hellfire type missiles on it.

The targeting images and the data are in ENGLISH!

Ten or 20 A10's would have a field day on it.

There are thousands of Stinger and Javelin missiles on the way there.
    A STORM IS COMING! LET'S GO BRANDON!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SOCOM42 For This Useful Post:

Dwight55 (03-01-2022),shootbrownelk (03-02-2022)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast