Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: End Time Things

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 5,643 Times in 2,025 Posts
    Why was John banished?
    Do Messianic Jews look forward to the Temple of God?
    There are things on my mind....
    Perhaps there are things to "see" within ones understanding that need to be "looked" at and just considered...

Joe

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    If it weren't for this, "The removal of the USA as a world power and not allowed to be a part of the end time scenario.", I'd say the good looking, articulate, likeable candidate I believe the left will pull out of their ass to Lead America for 2024 makes a goid candidate for the beast.
    If the lefts "Savior" for America get in office, mebbe he'll just be a good little minion for the Beast?

Joe

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 14,267 Times in 4,331 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by red442joe View Post
    Why was John banished?
    Do Messianic Jews look forward to the Temple of God?
    There are things on my mind....
    Perhaps there are things to "see" within ones understanding that need to be "looked" at and just considered...

and

If it weren't for this, "The removal of the USA as a world power and not allowed to be a part of the end time scenario.", I'd say the good looking, articulate, likeable candidate I believe the left will pull out of their ass to Lead America for 2024 makes a goid candidate for the beast.
    If the lefts "Savior" for America get in office, mebbe he'll just be a good little minion for the Beast?

Joe
    The first one was simple . . . Christians at the time were being persecuted . . . he was the last of the actual face to face disciples. They needed him out of circulation.

As I understand it . . . yes . . . messianic Jews look forward to the temple as well as we do . . . knowing it is one step closer.

One of the things said about the beast came from Daniel . . . Daniel 9:26-27 . . . 26 ....... and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. 27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Using the terminology "the people of the prince that shall come" tells us something of the nationality of the beast . . . calling him the prince . . . and defining his lineage as those who destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple in 70 AD. Seeing it was Titus (Roman) and his horde . . . the final beast will most likely be Italian . . . unless it is using that statement as an "overall" idea . . . then IIRC . . . he becomes a Syrian . . . as Titus had a boat load of Syrians in his army as SOF / hired guns so to speak.

Either way . . . he may have someone here sending airplane loads of pallets of cash . . . but he won't qualify as either of the above.

But anyway . . . it is quite a scenario to look at.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you can read in English, . . . thank a veteran.

www.dwightsgunleather.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dwight55 For This Useful Post:

Broncosfan (04-23-2022),MountainGirl (04-23-2022)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    "Prince", "people of the prince", and "spreading of abominations" makes me think of a commie/liberal savior, the current crop of fruit-loops, and cancel culture....

Joe

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by red442joe View Post
    "Prince", "people of the prince", and "spreading of abominations" makes me think of a commie/liberal savior, the current crop of fruit-loops, and cancel culture....

Joe
    Sounds to me like you have it figured out . . .

But don't forget . . . the USA is not the only tree that fruit grows on . . . France has one of them fruit loopy things and I'm not too sure the German top dog may not have been picked from there as well.

There is an understanding amongst many of us that one of the major kinks in the human culture . . . many times it is totally different from all other animal forms in that we too significantly often allow the weakest and dumbest to wind up being the leader of the pack . . .

May God bless,
    Dwight

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dwight55 For This Useful Post:

Box of frogs (04-23-2022),hawgrider (04-23-2022),MountainGirl (04-23-2022),red442joe (04-23-2022)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 3,977 Times in 1,353 Posts
    This thread had me thinking that I need to read my Bible more.
    War is Peace.
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stevekozak For This Useful Post:

Box of frogs (04-23-2022),BucketBack (04-23-2022),Dwight55 (04-23-2022),Modfan (04-23-2022)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 3,409 Times in 943 Posts
    Hey Dwight55

My mother used to speak of Revelations and it would scare the fool out of me when I was a young boy.
    Made me not want to read the last book of the Bible or at least read it with great trepidation.
    Other than her speaking of the mark on the hand and forehead the other thing I remember vividly is my mother saying the Beast would rise up from the Middle East and would capture the peoples adoration and that he would suffer a great head wound to the point that his recovery from the wound would be seen by his followers as a miracle and a affirmation of his power.
    In your opinion is this going to be a literal head wound or is this a metaphor to mean something else?

Thanks Brother
    BoF

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Box of frogs For This Useful Post:

red442joe (04-23-2022)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 33,106 Times in 14,729 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Question here-

What NATO member has not supplied weapons to Ukraine?

Maybe they made a non-aggression treaty like before WWII

What countries Chancellor received a standing O for stating they want to make their military strong again

Who has 200 nukes and just asked for planes to deliver them?

Winston Churchill and Franklin D. Roosevelt signed an agreement saying, “‘It is our inflexible purpose to destroy German militarism and Nazism and to ensure Germany will never again be able to disturb the peace of the world.” Germany has the worst history of any nation when it comes to starting wars! Have we forgotten that it started World Wars i and ii?
    Keep Your Head Up, And your Stick On The Ice.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BucketBack For This Useful Post:

Michael_Js (04-23-2022)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Box of frogs View Post
    Hey Dwight55

My mother used to speak of Revelations and it would scare the fool out of me when I was a young boy.
    Made me not want to read the last book of the Bible or at least read it with great trepidation.
    Other than her speaking of the mark on the hand and forehead the other thing I remember vividly is my mother saying the Beast would rise up from the Middle East and would capture the peoples adoration and that he would suffer a great head wound to the point that his recovery from the wound would be seen by his followers as a miracle and a affirmation of his power.
    In your opinion is this going to be a literal head wound or is this a metaphor to mean something else?

Thanks Brother
    BoF
    God inspired John to write what he did . . . it was later translated / translated / and translated . . . until today we have these final pieces of information.

God knew how it would be translated . . . so He chose words that would have the meaning that an "end time" world would be able to seriously and correctly determine.

And I believe the words death and deadly were intended by the mind of God to help us understand. They are descriptive of the actions that will take place . . .

Death is only descriptive of something truly living . . . we use it in slang form saying our engine died . . . our refrigerator gave up the ghost . . . etc . . . but it was designed by God long before all these contraptions of ours . . . to only describe the death of a living being. As such . . . I truly believe there will be a "deadly head wound" . . . and he will survive . . . it will be termed as a miracle . . . "medicine and science" will get the credit . . .

Now there is the possibility that the "being" that receives the deadly head wound . . . could be a humanoid robot . . . Sophia of Saudia Arabia can fool almost anyone from 25 ft away that she actually is a living being. If the false prophet should field several humanoids in place of the real beast . . . he could make speeches in several different places . . . make appearances in different places . . . thus confusing those opposing him and lessening any possibility of assassination etc. But perhaps it it one of those humanoids that is wounded . . . and the wound made to look real . . . then the event is programmed journalistically to be the "miracle to end all miracles".

I personally believe it is a physical wound on a physical head . . . but there are alternatives . . . and we need to understand that the wound is not the EVENT . . . it is the healing and the subsequent "miracle" and adoration it brings . . . THAT . . . is the point of the whole thing in itself.

Here are the texts from which the information is derived.

Revelation 13:3
    3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Revelation 13:12
    12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

May God bless,
    Dwight

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dwight55 For This Useful Post:

Box of frogs (04-24-2022),Slippy (05-13-2022)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 3,049 Times in 944 Posts
    If the Temple must be rebuilt and destroyed for the end times to come.. and they know this... why would they rebuild it?
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jester-ND For This Useful Post:

Michael_Js (05-12-2022)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast