Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Commiefornia stoopid at large...

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    Yeah, Gavin says no new diesel train locomotives either. Fat chance! That means constructing overhead wiring over every train track to operate electric only locomotives. Then what happens when the electric train reaches the California border? Switch out the electric locomotive to a diesel loco for the rest of the trip? That means they have to construct a new switching yard at every place where the main lines transit the state border. Yeah, like that’s gonna happen. These people are not serious.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/...el-locomotives

Just seen this, speaks to your train reference.

Summary: California has reached the pinnacle of libtarded stupidity. Newsom: Hold my beer...
    Politicians can kiss my ass!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to T-Man 1066 For This Useful Post:

Michael_Js (05-01-2023)

Don't get too close, I bite! Sasquatch's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,126 Times in 3,906 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Californians keep doubling down on stupid when electing morons like Newsom. And him managing to talk his way into the WH is truly a scary thought.
    To tell you the truth I seriously doubt Californians voted him into office. The Dems have it so rigged here (like they're trying to do all over the country) they just install who they want.
    "That guy has the right idea, he wore the brown pants today!"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sasquatch For This Useful Post:

1skrewsloose (05-03-2023),Inor (05-01-2023),Michael_Js (05-01-2023),Prepared One (05-02-2023)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12