Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick thought on Hispanic white supremacy narrative being pushed

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 3,709 Times in 1,222 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkyprep View Post
    Meh. I think Naziism is taught. I don't think it is in your DNA.
    Think you might have missed something here. Sure it can be taught, so can democracy. So why in Africa after almost 70 years of independence do we still see tribalism as the principal factor in how the dark continent is ruled.

Germanic tribes have for centuries been a war like group dating back all the way to the Roman Empire.

We know for a fact that Odessa and the Vatican worked magic in developing Rat Lines to South America. Isn't that where they found Eichman and Mengela?

So why is it a streach to see that they've infected Argentina (which was semi facist under Peron) with their brand of hate

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sarge7402 For This Useful Post:

1skrewsloose (05-12-2023),Michael_Js (05-12-2023),Slippy (05-12-2023)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 34,296 Times in 10,504 Posts
    I think more telling is:

When did spics become their own race? When I was a kid, I remember all those government forms that asked about race always included the option: "Caucasian or Hispanic". So spics used to be white-honky-crackers but somewhere along the line the government decided it was "better" to make them their own race.

Just more divide and conquer by our government...
    Admin for the most politically correct site on the web. Welcome to the OTP!

Follow our house build: http://www.mtacres.net/

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inor For This Useful Post:

1skrewsloose (05-12-2023),Michael_Js (05-12-2023),Prepared One (05-12-2023),red442joe (05-12-2023),Slippy (05-12-2023),StratBastard (05-12-2023)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 3,088 Times in 955 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge7402 View Post
    Think you might have missed something here. Sure it can be taught, so can democracy. So why in Africa after almost 70 years of independence do we still see tribalism as the principal factor in how the dark continent is ruled.

Germanic tribes have for centuries been a war like group dating back all the way to the Roman Empire.

We know for a fact that Odessa and the Vatican worked magic in developing Rat Lines to South America. Isn't that where they found Eichman and Mengela?

So why is it a streach to see that they've infected Argentina (which was semi facist under Peron) with their brand of hate
    Mengela signed his marriage license after the war in South America Jose Mengela........
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12