Thread: Lists

Threaded View

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 4,157 Times in 963 Posts

Lists

For some time now I have kept running lists of prepper related things. One list is jobs requiring priority and important items needed. For obvious reasons this list is kept pretty short, especially since Biden came into office. I will readily spend $ to keep this list short or empty.

Another list is items and jobs that would be nice to have but are not an absolute necessity. Spare parts are on this list. This list has also become short, basically empty.

Finally I have the “red alert” list. This is mostly a bunch of food items that I would gather if shit hit the fan and I had the opportunity for a final run to Walmart or similar. I haven’t done this super stock-up since it’s only the wife and me and a lot of stuff gets old and pitched out here. But world events have me very concerned and I'm nervous enough that maybe I should make this run now. I’ve basically developed my own red line triggering this last shopping run. Full scale war between Israel and the Arabs would be my trigger. What say you all?
    The world needs assholes too

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chiefster23 For This Useful Post:

bigwheel (11-01-2023),Inor (10-30-2023),Mad Trapper (10-30-2023),Michael_Js (10-30-2023),Prepared One (10-30-2023),Slippy (10-30-2023)