Thread: Ending the US, FJB to be sacrificed, other pieces played

Threaded View

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 15,428 Times in 5,139 Posts

Ending the US, FJB to be sacrificed, other pieces played

FJB's globalist puppet-masters are about to sacrifice Joe. His usefulness is slipping away as fast as his mind; hard to hide it now. So...what better way to get rid of him that to set him up in front of a (metaphorical) Texas firing squad? Doing that, provides a small but necessary piece of the overall plan to weaken/end America. Here's how I see it.

If you want someone dead, the best way is to encourage/facilitate their suicide. NWO could never directly attack/kill the US - but - if we implode under a (set up intentionally) Fed v TX hot conflict, with the possibility of it leading to CWII, so much the better. If America falls it's our fault, not theirs.

Also in play - as soon as things go hot, and they will - are the thousands of terrorists already imbedded, ready to take orders from (?) or acting on their own jihadd. Bit-part players would be our domestic anti-US groups (pro-hamas, blm, whatever) and the throng-flocks of clueless sheep following whatever instructions the feds give them. A true FUBAR situation.

It's a perfect storm.

The reason all this came to me is because I cant for the life of me figure out why FJB's puppet masters would have him issue an ultimatum that will result in nothing other than the above. Two birds, one feckless stone.

What say you?
    Now deferring to the judgement of horses ~ because Truth comes in 30 round bursts.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MountainGirl For This Useful Post:

Mad Trapper (01-26-2024),Michael_Js (01-26-2024),Prepared One (01-26-2024),red442joe (01-30-2024),rstanek (01-27-2024),shootbrownelk (01-27-2024),T-Man 1066 (01-26-2024)