Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO: Military Helicopters Descend over Central Texas for Mass Civil Unrest Drill -

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,339 Times in 4,829 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mhans View Post
    yes, the U.S Govt is a prepper too...
    Prepping to crush it's own citizens.
    Friends don't let friends shoot Glocks.

Proud Deplorable

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparkyprep For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (06-03-2015)

Seems odd that they dont have a mock urban area in BFE Nevada and play war games there. I may be crazy but I think its a mission to desensitize the citizens. Next up.... round up and I ain't talking Monsanto's round up.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Little Miss Chatterbox
    Thanks
    I wonder why they aren't doing it in eastern Washington and Oregon...
    ==============================
    live, work, love and be all you are meant to be.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkyprep View Post
    Prepping to crush it's own citizens.
    I really hope they don't do that. but if they do, we all just have to deal with it in accordance to our beliefs.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mhans For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (06-04-2015),Inor (06-03-2015)

BullChit I dont believe a word of it.

So riddle me this- Michigan has a big Military training facility in Grayling Mi. that includes a bombing range WTF are they doing in Flint.
    Its OK Flints says they are sorry....

City of Flint sorry for not warning residents of Army drill explosions
    FLINT, MI -- A city of Flint spokesman apologized today, June 3, for not notifying neighbors on Flint's east side in advance of Army training that included thunderous explosions this week.

"We apologize that the timing of the public notification was a little bit off," city spokesman Jason Lorenz said. "In the future, as the military is working, we will try to let people know as early (as possible) in advance that this is going on."

The city said in a news release Tuesday that residents should expect until June 12 to hear noises associated with Army training and to see military helicopters at locations that have not been disclosed.

Also on Tuesday, neighbors of the closed Lowell Junior High School on North Vernon Avenue said they had no notice of the training in their neighborhood before they were jarred by explosions.

Neither city nor Army officials at City Hall today would discuss specifics of the training or future areas where it would take place, but Army Maj. Randee Farrell described the exercises as routine.
    http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/inde...l#incart_river
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Yet another article-

Jade Helm Insider Admits: “Gestapo Tactics Will Be Used… Recruiting Informants, Infiltration Techniques, Commandeering Private Residences”
    http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...esses_06022015

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 2,877 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    So riddle me this- Michigan has a big Military training facility in Grayling Mi. that includes a bombing range WTF are they doing in Flint.
    Its OK Flints says they are sorry....

City of Flint sorry for not warning residents of Army drill explosions
    http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/inde...l#incart_river
    Flint has the highest murder rate in Michigan right now.jus scarin up da hood.

One of the reasons We have wireless cameras all around our home is the number of home invasions the last few years. Our cameras warn us with a slight beep that though it isn't very loud, it gets the attention of our 100lb pup who promptly notifies me with a growl that something is amiss.
    So I would hope they don't plan on commandeering the wheels household, because it would cause a firefight I can guarantee they weren't expecting..
    If I don't answer the phone, it's probably because I'm in the Senate, taking a POTUS and wiping my Congress..

Oh, and according to the dipsh** from Atlanta, I'm one of those Pansy A** Texans.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Txwheels For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (06-04-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by MI.oldguy View Post
    Flint has the highest murder rate in Michigan right now.jus scarin up da hood.
    I agree Flint is the pits since GM and Delfi pulled out. And then our other Pure Michigan attraction is Detoilet. But this play war games in Civilian areas is bullshit and I'm not buying it. Anyone who thinks this stuff is normal has there head in the sand.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast