Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO: Military Helicopters Descend over Central Texas for Mass Civil Unrest Drill -

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 33,201 Times in 14,768 Posts
    Blog Entries
    This will give the Military the upper hand when they have to go into urban environments.

Quote Originally Posted by BucketBack View Post
    This will give the Military the upper hand when they have to go into urban environments.
    Our military already has the upper hand in urban environments. They have no business playing war games in civilian occupied areas. They can go play in area 51 or build a movie set sim city.
    Last edited by hawgrider; 06-04-2015 at 06:26 PM.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

MI.oldguy (06-06-2015)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 2,487 Posts
    Please stop believing tha our kids, our brothers, our sisters, uncles, dads and moms will just attack America because a president tells us to. We are not mindless robots...nor Gestapo fools. We are learned individuals who love our constitution..... Military drills in the US are normal and necessary.

OSFG

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OSFG For This Useful Post:

dsdmmat (06-22-2015),omegabrock (06-22-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    Please stop believing tha our kids, our brothers, our sisters, uncles, dads and moms will just attack America because a president tells us to. We are not mindless robots...nor Gestapo fools. We are learned individuals who love our constitution..... Military drills in the US are normal and necessary.

OSFG
    OSFG I know there are oath keepers in the military . But there are also those in the military that will follow all orders. Remember what Hitler did with his military.

I have to disagree that these drills are normal. Im 55 years old and have not seen this in Mi. before with exception of camp Grayling activities. They just pulled another exercise at the Oakland mall today actually reported by mainstream news.
    Last edited by hawgrider; 06-04-2015 at 06:36 PM.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (06-04-2015)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 2,487 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    OSFG I know there are oath keepers in the military . But there are also those in the military that will follow all orders. Remember what Hitler did with his military.

I have to disagree that thes drills are normal. Im 55 yaers old and have not seen this in Mi. They just pulled another exercise at the Oakland mall today actually report by mainstream news.
    The moment they start violating the constitution is the moment I start enforcing my oath of defending the constitution against all enemies..foreign and domestic.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OSFG For This Useful Post:

Arklatex (06-22-2015),dsdmmat (06-22-2015),hawgrider (06-04-2015),Inor (06-04-2015),omegabrock (06-22-2015),Pauls (06-05-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    The moment they start violating the constitution is the moment I start enforcing my oath of defending the constitution against all enemies..foreign and domestic.
    I believe there are many like you. But I cannot 100% trust a military controlled by a corrupt Government.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Arklatex (06-22-2015),BucketBack (06-04-2015),Inor (06-04-2015),OSFG (06-05-2015)

“Obama Is Trying To Force A Confrontation So That He Has A Pretext To Declare Martial

“Obama Is Trying To Force A Confrontation So That He Has A Pretext To Declare Martial Law”
    What is the purpose of Jade Helm? How does it relate to the political and economic environment facing the United States? And what are some possible scenarios that may take place in coming months and years?

If you think this massive military operation is just another exercise to prepare American soldiers to face a foreign threat on foreign soil, then we urge you to watch the following interview from The Daily Coin with Dave Hodges of The Common Sense Show.

Make no mistake, this isn’t about ensuring Americans are safe from terrorists. In fact, all the evidence suggests that certain elements within the U.S. government have come to the conclusion that the terrorists are, in fact, the American people:

The whole Jade Helm drill is unconstitutional on its face…
    http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...l-law_06212015

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Fights in urban environments usually come down to attrition, if you cannot resupply your Forces with fresh men it makes no sense to fight in an urban environment. It is much easier to capture all ingress and egress ways to those environments and starve the residents out. There are reasons Siege warfare is a good strategy, economy of force, economy of supplys, less risk of attack and so on.
    Manus haec inimica tyrannis

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 8,673 Times in 3,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dsdmmat View Post
    Fights in urban environments usually come down to attrition, if you cannot resupply your Forces with fresh men it makes no sense to fight in an urban environment. It is much easier to capture all ingress and egress ways to those environments and starve the residents out. There are reasons Siege warfare is a good strategy, economy of force, economy of supplys, less risk of attack and so on.
    This post right here...

Makes me happy I got the hell out of Dallas...

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 33,201 Times in 14,768 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dsdmmat View Post

My post should have been purple to denote sarcasm, but nonetheless is the reason given for Jade Helm anyways

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast