Thread: Mandatory Vaccines for Adults? Leave It to California

Mandatory Vaccines for Adults? Leave It to California

SB792- The first US adult vaccine mandate with NO personal exemptions (only medical exemptions approved by a doctor and defined by the bill) and CRIMINAL penalties for failure to comply will be heard in the California Assembly Human Services Committee this Tuesday July 14th at 1:30 in Room 437.

SB 792 would eliminate an adult’s right to exempt themselves from one, some, or all vaccines, a risk-laden medical procedure. This bill would make California the first state to require mandated vaccinations for all childcare workers, including all private and public school early childhood education programs (Headstart, Private preK and preschools), family daycares, and daycare centers.

Commencing September 1, 2016, a person shall not be employed at a family day care home if he or she has not been immunized against influenza, pertussis, and measles. An employee shall receive an influenza vaccination between August 1 and December 1 of each year.

This bill eliminates medical autonomy, crushes religious freedom, undermines personal freedom, and burdens quality providers with a non-optional series of medical interventions in the form of mandated vaccines that are not even 100% effective.
    http://www.thedailysheeple.com/new-c...workers_072015
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Occasionally Replies Back Ginger's Avatar
    Thanks
    LOL Eff that!! I'm not getting a flu shot!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:

Reptilicus (07-17-2015),Sparkyprep (07-15-2015)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,297 Times in 4,820 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Everyone that I ever knew who got a flu shot, got the flu from it. Screw that.
    Friends don't let friends shoot Glocks.

Proud Deplorable

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparkyprep For This Useful Post:

Ginger (07-15-2015)

Thanks
    ^^^ That!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:

Pauls (07-16-2015)

Little Miss Chatterbox 1moretoy's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Guess it's all perspective. The ONLY time I got the flu was the year I forgot to get the shot.

Thanks
    At my age, I would rather get it and fight it off in a natural way. It would suck but I'm not juicing up.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:

Reptilicus (07-17-2015)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 25,159 Times in 7,061 Posts
    I know plenty of adults that need one type of "vaccine" or another. Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I know plenty of adults that need one type of "vaccine" or another. Just sayin'
    Yeah from Dr kevorkian
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Reptilicus (07-17-2015),Slippy (07-16-2015)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 34,175 Times in 10,477 Posts
    I've never had a flu shot. If you want a flu shot, go ahead and get a flu shot. But not me baby!

Do you honestly believe all these homos coming out of the woodwork lately is just happenstance? I think they are mixing the flu shot with homo juice and making people into homos so they are easier to control! Buying people a Walmart cake is much easier than explaining some other things, like why they are mixing homo juice with the flu shot for example!

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    I've never had a flu shot. If you want a flu shot, go ahead and get a flu shot. But not me baby!

Do you honestly believe all these homos coming out of the woodwork lately is just happenstance? I think they are mixing the flu shot with homo juice and making people into homos so they are easier to control! Buying people a Walmart cake is much easier than explaining some other things, like why they are mixing homo juice with the flu shot for example!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Inor (07-16-2015),Reptilicus (07-17-2015)