Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW MEMBERS ONLY Giveaway!!!!! So get to posting!!!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks

NEW MEMBERS ONLY Giveaway!!!!! So get to posting!!!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal and international law. The Outdoor Trading Post IS NOT involved in your personal transactions.

Zip Code: 79762
    For Sale or Trade: FREE!
    Price or Trade Value: Depends on Situation!!
    Caliber: .22LR
    Willing to Ship: Yes
    Odometer / Hours: New Old Stock
    Bill of Sale?: Who cares?

Item Description:

Evening folks!! This is the final giveaway I will be posting so here goes. This giveaway is open to NEW MEMBERS Only!! So if you are just here reading this you may as well register and enter!!! Only catch is that you must have a minimum of 50 post to your credit at time of deadline to enter! Thus, if you want to maybe win some free stuff you have to show your willingness to participate in the forum. So get busy!!! You still have time to achieve this as the deadline to enter is midnight September 1st 2015!!! To enter just register and respond to this thread and tell me your in and your post number will be your entry number. Winner will be selected by a random number generator. Winner will be posted the following day after deadline to enter has past. Once winner has been posted you have 72 hours to claim your prize. If item is not claimed within 72 hours you shall forfeit and a new winner will be selected!! No exception!!!

Your prize will be ten 50 rd. boxes of Aquila .22LR broken down as follows: 5 boxes Pistol Match - 3 boxes Rifle Match - 2 boxes Subsonic!!!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF9122-001.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	1600

By entering this drawing you verify that you are at least 21 years of age at time of drawing and that you are legally capable of receiving and possessing this ammo and you further verify that you release sponsor of any and all liability concerning your possession and use of said ammo, and that you will comply with all local, county, state, and federal laws concerning this ammo!!

This item shall be shipped free of charge and will require an Adult signature on delivery!! These items will only be shipped where legal!!! No exceptions!!! So if you live in one of the Kommunist locations, Too Bad-So Sad!!!
    Semper Fidelis - Saepius Exertus - Frater Infinitas

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reptilicus For This Useful Post:

Arklatex (07-23-2015),Baglady (07-30-2015),hawgrider (07-23-2015),Inor (07-24-2015)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 8,673 Times in 3,616 Posts
    Good luck newbies!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arklatex For This Useful Post:

Baglady (07-30-2015)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 2,487 Posts
    really... you fuking strap hangers wont even joint to get free ammo? i donate,,,if i win to the next poster. should my number get picked,,,even if they are a liberal cocksucker....

get a damn voice you pricks.......

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OSFG For This Useful Post:

Baglady (07-30-2015),Inor (07-24-2015)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 34,017 Times in 10,450 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    really... you fuking strap hangers wont even joint to get free ammo? i donate,,,if i win to the next poster. should my number get picked,,,even if they are a liberal cocksucker....

get a damn voice you pricks.......
    I stand with OSFG. Get off your ass and register. Yes, we are extremely obnoxious. But I am also sure there is not a regular here that is not 100% honest on his/her feelings. Step into the fray and quit being a pussy.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inor For This Useful Post:

Baglady (07-30-2015),hawgrider (07-24-2015)

^^Hahaha that will bring em in. ^^

Over at Shawshank they are whining about the drama and the lack of civility And there Dying board LOLOLOLOL.

Little do they know its the civility that is killing it.

Drama draws a crowd. It always has. I'm the king of causing disturbances to draw them in Ive seen it work on many forums Ive been banned from
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Baglady (07-30-2015),Inor (07-30-2015)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Hmmmmm.......... What's wrong with all you lurkers???? Are you scared that by joining our little space of Heaven that you will wind up on a list with an alphabet agency somewhere??? Well, let me let you in on a little secret, but you have to promise not to tell..... you are ALREADY on a number of list nowadays just by being alive!!!!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reptilicus For This Useful Post:

Baglady (07-30-2015),hawgrider (07-30-2015),Inor (07-30-2015)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    I vote if no newbie wins we do another drawing for people who actually want the ammo. Or just give it to blackdog because he was newer and went through the trouble of 50 posts. Idk man no takers??
    What's the difference between a crackhead and a tweaker?
    The crackhead will steal your shit and bounce--the tweaker will steal your shit and then help you look for it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to James m For This Useful Post:

Baglady (07-30-2015)

Found my way back to the barn. Baglady's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 Times in 1,868 Posts
    Come on Newbies!! Spin the wheel..take a chance...dollar bill, dollar bill, got a dollar get a deal!!
    Auntie where are you?? TK?? Blackdog??

Reptilicus...YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!
    Being cremated...my last chance for a SMOKING HOT BODY!!

Daily Abuser

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Baglady View Post
    Blackdog??
    I'm not really much newer than a lot of folks. I first came over in the first exodus from that other place. I just hadn't posted much.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    NO Winner in this drawing as there were no entries!!! Geez Louise, not ONE person of all you PITIFUL LURKERS had the intestinal fortitude to step up and enter to win some free ammo. But you will still be crying in your Post Toasties about how you just can't find any .22 lr ammo!! Piss on all of you!!!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reptilicus For This Useful Post:

Baglady (09-03-2015),hawgrider (09-03-2015)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast