Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: Hawg's mid Mi woods report.

VIP Member!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 7,571 Times in 3,597 Posts
    A friend and I were unloading my 37 Pontiac coupe off my car trailer. It took us 3 hours of jockeying around my other various trailers with my Rhino. We got the Pontiac off the trailer, but we were both exhausted by the time it rolled off, I was dog tired and was dragging my feet (I guess), plus with the diabetes I can't feel my feet. I tripped on one of the ramps when walking around the back of the trailer. Tore up my right elbow in the gravel and landed hard on my right side, just missing smacking my head on the tongue of my enclosed trailer parked next to it.

I have to be more careful and watch where I place my feet. Now I'm hobbling around on crutches, and have terrible pain in my right shoulder and entire right side, I can't feel much in my lower legs anyway. I was worried about my neck fusion as hard as I hit, but I have no neck pain....so far. It happened last Thursday and it hurts worse now than right after it happened. But, I'll live. Bottom line is that I shouldn't have worked that hard for that long.....I ain't 65 anymore.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shootbrownelk For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (Today)

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 44,034 Times in 19,344 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shootbrownelk View Post
    A friend and I were unloading my 37 Pontiac coupe off my car trailer. It took us 3 hours of jockeying around my other various trailers with my Rhino. We got the Pontiac off the trailer, but we were both exhausted by the time it rolled off, I was dog tired and was dragging my feet (I guess), plus with the diabetes I can't feel my feet. I tripped on one of the ramps when walking around the back of the trailer. Tore up my right elbow in the gravel and landed hard on my right side, just missing smacking my head on the tongue of my enclosed trailer parked next to it.

I have to be more careful and watch where I place my feet. Now I'm hobbling around on crutches, and have terrible pain in my right shoulder and entire right side, I can't feel much in my lower legs anyway. I was worried about my neck fusion as hard as I hit, but I have no neck pain....so far. It happened last Thursday and it hurts worse now than right after it happened. But, I'll live. Bottom line is that I shouldn't have worked that hard for that long.....I ain't 65 anymore.....
    Damn.. bet it feels like you got hit by a truck! I hope you heel up in time to work on your tag.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748