Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I wonder who you can believe

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 34,174 Times in 10,477 Posts

I wonder who you can believe

I wonder who you can believe about the rancher and his son in Oregon that were convicted of arson... The government and the MSM that claim they started grass fires to cover up evidence of poaching deer on their own land?

Or maybe these guys that claim the whole thing stems from a long running feud the family had going with U.S. Fish and Game service?

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...n/#more-110497

Our government would never do something like do you think?

That said, those Bundy guys are just begging for trouble from the Feds though.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,588 Posts
    Fox is calling the group at the refuge "Protesters", where I've seen reports that called them "Militants". The Hammonds are prepared to report to jail as ordered. I think what sparked a lot of this is that they served 3 months and one year sentences, but then some judge ruled the sentences too short and resentenced them to 4 years. That is where the (in)justice system screwed up. One could say that falls under Double Jeopardy. The Bundy's father stayed home. His 3 sons are in Oregon.
    The feds may not drop a SWAT team on their backs now, but they are going to feel a world of hurt from the Federal Machine.
    BAH FUCKING HUMBUG!

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    I wonder who you can believe about the rancher and his son in Oregon that were convicted of arson... The government and the MSM that claim they started grass fires to cover up evidence of poaching deer on their own land?

Or maybe these guys that claim the whole thing stems from a long running feud the family had going with U.S. Fish and Game service?

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...n/#more-110497

Our government would never do something like do you think?

That said, those Bundy guys are just begging for trouble from the Feds though.
    Cops plant guns and drugs. Fed trustworthy? Nah they will fabricate the facts in a heartbeat. Why would big Ranchers risk such accusations such as poaching? Seems a bit trivial for outfits that big. Want to trust your government? Ask an Indian first.

That said I would suspect foul play from the feds first. But then again.....
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Inor (01-03-2016),Sparkyprep (01-03-2016)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 8,673 Times in 3,616 Posts
    It's my understanding that they just did a controlled burn like rural folks do everyday nationwide. Just so happened to be on fed land. They weren't gonna do it so someone needed to... Adding to the sentence that shouldn't have been in the first place is nothing short of HORSESHIT!

JM2C

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arklatex For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (01-03-2016),hawgrider (01-03-2016)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 33,186 Times in 14,759 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Then them ranchers/??? like to take public land for themselves. Just like the folks supporting them. They have the crazed look to the eyeballs.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 34,174 Times in 10,477 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BucketBack View Post
    Then them ranchers/??? like to take public land for themselves. Just like the folks supporting them. They have the crazed look to the eyeballs.
    Mrs Inor and I are friends with a cattle rancher in Arizona. The thing I have noticed about them is they are a lot like the corn farmers around here - always bitching about something. But then again, I have absolutely ZERO trust for what the federal government says. Furthermore, why does the federal government have so much land in the western U.S. in the first place? Some states like Nevada, the feds own almost 90% of the land!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inor For This Useful Post:

DerBiermeister (01-03-2016),hawgrider (01-03-2016),Slippy (01-05-2016)

Don't get too close, I bite! DerBiermeister's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 6,617 Times in 2,513 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post

Furthermore, why does the federal government have so much land in the western U.S. in the first place? Some states like Nevada, the feds own almost 90% of the land!
    You can't hide things with anything less ...
    “Keep your scope up and we’ll shoot that SOB down the throat” -- Dudley "Mush" Morton, USS Wahoo
    "Hit hard, hit fast, hit often" -- Adm William "Bull" Halsey

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DerBiermeister For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (01-03-2016),Inor (01-03-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by DerBiermeister View Post
    You can't hide things with anything less ...
    Area 51.... I knew they were hiding stuff out there.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Inor (01-03-2016),TJC44 (01-03-2016)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    ThThe government seems to own everything anymore. Its orwellian like, odd. America is beyond tyranny and oppression, its almost totalitarian.
    What's the difference between a crackhead and a tweaker?
    The crackhead will steal your shit and bounce--the tweaker will steal your shit and then help you look for it.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,588 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Area 51.... I knew they were hiding stuff out there.
    Oregon is sasquatch area, isn't it?

Sasquatch, want to fess up?

Seriously, I don't see a prescribed burn, whether set by Feds or citizens, warranting a 4-5 year sentence in Federal pen.
    Shit, the bitch that killed the Worcester 6 got off on an insanity plea, and SHE was the reason they entered the building.
    I have to admit, I am very unclear on the concept of "open land" out west. In the east, every square inch of land is "owned", and defined somewhere, or somehow.
    ...to be continued....
    BAH FUCKING HUMBUG!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TJC44 For This Useful Post:

Arklatex (01-03-2016),hawgrider (01-03-2016),Inor (01-03-2016),Slippy (01-05-2016),Sparkyprep (01-03-2016)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast