Thread: Liberals wanted for OSFG

Hybrid View

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 2,487 Posts
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal and international law. The Outdoor Trading Post IS NOT involved in your personal transactions.

Zip Code: allofthem
    For Sale or Trade: FREE!
    Price or Trade Value: Priceless
    Willing to Ship: No
    Bill of Sale?: HELL NO!

Item Description:

Damn Guys....You all do care about me. Mean while I'm serving with this cat over hear tha voted for Hillary and believes in repealing the 2A. He kept saying, "Well you make a great point but...." So finally I just said....The next great point I'm gonna make is a point in curb stomping your fat ass for being stupid.....

Soooo, yep, I'm running short of talented opposition.

Funny note: A marine came up to me afterwards and commented that he had overheard the discussions and was amazed by the facts and Logic I used....Not because he hadn't heard them or didnt know them, but rather that I would waste my time trying to talk to people like that.

He said, The time for talking to them is over....you know whats next? I told him yes I did know, but that doesn't mean I have to let them know.

Thanks.
    Last edited by OSFG; 05-21-2018 at 05:20 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OSFG For This Useful Post:

A Watchman (05-21-2018),DerBiermeister (05-21-2018),hawgrider (05-21-2018),juskom95 (05-21-2018),Kfilly (06-29-2018),MountainGirl (05-21-2018)