Thread: Para Ordnance P10-40 for sale

New Kid on the Block
    Thanks

Para Ordnance P10-40 for sale

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal and international law. The Outdoor Trading Post IS NOT involved in your personal transactions.

Zip Code: 30189
    For Sale or Trade: Sale
    Price or Trade Value: $600
    Caliber: .40
    Willing to Ship: No
    Bill of Sale?: No

Item Description:

This is an all metal sub compact .40 cal. It is a great carry gun. Its only been shot twice. Sells for close to $900 now. Magazines hold 10 rounds. comes with 2 magazines and an after market mag. I am including a custom order $50 Don Hume leather conceal carry holster. best way to reach me is smk1995@yahoo.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014-03-21 11.01.47.jpg   2014-03-21 15.05.32.jpg  

New Kid on the Block
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombie76 View Post
    This is an all metal sub compact .40 cal. It is a great carry gun. Its only been shot twice. Sells for close to $900 now. Magazines hold 10 rounds. comes with 2 magazines and an after market mag. I am including a custom order $50 Don Hume leather conceal carry holster. best way to reach me is smk1995@yahoo.com
    How much?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by VaderMon View Post
    How much?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    That listing was from 2014 its probably gone by now?
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 24,847 Times in 6,976 Posts
    Cute little gun but the questions is... (aside from the fact that this thread is from 5 years ago as Hawg pointed out)...

Who shoots a gun twice then puts it up for sale?

Even the worst gun I have to shoot (S&W M&P Bodyguard in .380) I still take it out every so often and run a few mags worth of ammo thru it then clean 'er up. I still carry it now and then as a GTFOM gun so I want to make sure I'm still familiar with it.

(GTFOM=GetThe****OffMe Gun)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Slippy For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (04-26-2019)

Crombie76 does not post very often, I guess he was a one shot deal. And ya gotta watch those post dates, some are too old to answer. Ask me how I know.
    I have answered posts that were 5 years old, and I did not pay enough attention to the date posted.
    “He had been all things, and all was of little value.” Said of Severus Emperor of Rome.

(As quoted by Gibbons, in Decline of the Roman Empire.)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Mills For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (04-26-2019)