Thread: Numerous Guns and Gun Parts for Sale or Trade

Occasionally Replies Back ready2play's Avatar
    Thanks

Numerous Guns and Gun Parts for Sale or Trade

Multiple items up for sale/trade

Parts from my Mossberg 500AT 12ga - They may fit other models such as the 88. This is for a 19-ish inch barrel and 14.5 inch magazine (with spring and follower). The previous owner cut down the barrel from a 28". This obviously removed the choke as well. Also included are the stock and forend. The forend is black wood with some wear. The stock is black wood standard stock, but the last owner covered it in camo tape....I have not taken the tape off. Stock comes with recoil pad and screws/bolts. Forgrip is just the cover (not the slide and slide bars) This is a perfect "project" set for someone wanting to do their own cerekoting or dipping and not wanting to mess up the only parts you have. Must come to me/close for this one. (location at bottom) $85 cash/trade

AR-15 Stock - SOLD

MFI M4 Style Fake Silencer/Suppressor/Can for AR-15
    - Cerekoted Zombie Green. Brand new, I never fired through it. Took off brand new rifle. It is a 2 piece (shroud and barrel extension). This replaces your standard flash hider, does not go over it. It adds 6 inches to your barrel length, it does not cover your existing barrel. 1.5 inches wide. Has 12 allen head set screws and the barrel extension is grooved to keep things in place. Must come to me/close for this one. (location at bottom) $125 cash/trade

HK416 Pistol -
    One of the coolest 22's I have owned. just making room for new stuff. It is a dedicated 22LR, you cannot convert it for larger ammo. Full integrated quad rail and fake can. Nice solid build. Comes with 2 30rd mags and 1 20rd mag. All mags will be FULL. $500 cash/trade

Tanfoglio Giuseppe GT 32
    - basically an Italian made Beretta clone. Metal frame. Doesn't come around often. Mag will be FULL. $300 cash/trade

Mossberg AR-15 style 22 715t
    - brand new not a round through it ....got it a this past month for the wife and she decided she wanted a pistol more, so it has not left the box. Has everything it came with -box, manuals, gun lock (changed out with longer thicker one), 25 round mag. $300 cash/trade.

Excam Tanfoglio TA22 Revolver
    - Needs a new cylinder and base pin to hold the cylinder in place. The cylinder with it is 22 Mag from a Heritage Arms I believe, and is just a place holder. It will not work. Good little project gun for testing cerekote or polishing without messing up your good stuff. $65 cash/trade

With all above firearms, the included magazines will be full. That is the ammo that will come with them. If you don't like my prices, please move on. Go buy it or try and TRADE with one of the places you can get it for such and such amount. It's your right to do so and pay FFL and shipping fees, and my right to ask what is fair to me considering what I paid for things. Point blank, period.

I am in Auburn (near the Dacula/Lawrenceville area) I can possibly ship the non-firearm items at your expense if you are further away. I can meet reasonable distance for firearms trades, but will not go too far for items I could ship selling elsewhere.

A few things that interest me-

Beretta PX4 Storm SC or Compact 40
    Beretta 9000S
    Core 15 Tac iii AR-15
    Ruger P90
    Ruger 22/45 Lite
    S&W M&P Shield
    S&W Bodyguard 380
    Springfield XDM 40
    Springfield XDM 45
    Springfield XDS 9mm
    Sig P238
    Taurus 607 357 Revolver with 6.5" Barrel and Stainless (very specific on this one)
    Other S&W revolvers (long barrel), tactical rifles, and maybe some shotguns
    Prefer compact or sc for the most part.

Lots of pics, so I am linking an Album

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/read...s%20for%20Sale
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6836.jpg  
    Last edited by ready2play; 03-23-2014 at 01:09 PM.