Thread: Hello Everyone

Threaded View

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Baglady View Post
    Who are you kidding? You know you'll never clear security!
    You know with our newly elected Communist for a President here at the agency I would guess that you are right. Agents have been resigning and applying for early retirement around here like mad. So far we have lost 71 agents and Field Ops since they they slipped that BS on us.

My boss called me the day it happened, said he had just found out and wanted to let me know before I found out through other sources. For now I am not too worried as it is just a symbolic role in the agency, but I did let my boss know that I would not be coming to the home office if he is there because I would go on and throw his protection detail off the roof.

Its been too crazy around here, I applied for the slot in Oslo and also checked my time in service for retirement plus injuries occurred on task. I am at 75%, we only need to have 65% to keep out tax free status for life. So if I do not get Oslo, then chances are I am going to retire. I would miss it though, but if I get Oslo and then the Commi takes new Proactive role just like the NAZIs did when they took over the agency I would retire anyway.

Oslo is a very lax posting, but we own a claim up there that produces some good gold and we have not worked it in two years. Also good fishing, good hunting, just good everything. Even their new policy on asylum seekers, they can apply, then after a month they are denied and banned from applying again for ten years and sent home. They also have a very nice lack of weapon laws and cans are crazy cheap there, so cheap you will put a can on every weapon you own and buying cans for ones you may own one day as well.

But I do miss the States, well at least the States I knew the last time I was there back in 2001. Wanted to come back sooner but Obama was President, did not see much sense in coming back to a nation that did not have a rightful President. Not sure what is worse, Obama as Pres or the new agency Commi as Pres.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oddjob For This Useful Post:

A Watchman (11-18-2016),Baglady (11-19-2016),Inor (11-17-2016),juskom95 (11-17-2016)