Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Concrete Chickens

We get 4.00 bucks a dozen for free range eggs to strangers. 3.00 bucks to co workers. Family is free.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

All depends on location. My neck of the woods, everybody has chickens.
    Down south around the rock, the pseudo health hippies pay for the experience.
    See, it's kind of like a market, where people provide this demand for my supply...and they vote for my eggs by buying from me...

Sorry...temptation...
    I fear the nation I loved may be gone. The best I hope for now is to die with honor in the coming civil war, and that my grandchildren be spared the pain of a tyrannical government.

News Flash: Statistics show the last time Blacks had a 100% employment rate was 1863

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coastie dad For This Useful Post:

hag (02-25-2017),hawgrider (02-25-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Coastie dad View Post
    All depends on location. My neck of the woods, everybody has chickens.
    Down south around the rock, the pseudo health hippies pay for the experience.
    See, it's kind of like a market, where people provide this demand for my supply...and they vote for my eggs by buying from me...

Sorry...temptation...
    Atta boy coastie
    "I'm a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction"
    Kris Kristofferson
    "The American farmer is the only person who buys everything at retail, sells everything at Wholesale, an has to pay the freight both ways "
    JFK

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkyprep View Post
    I've never tried quail eggs, but I do like to hunt and eat quail.
    me to.
    God Bless the south , I believe in God , Country , Family , 2nd Amendment , Judge Jeanie Pirro , The Constitution, The U.S. Military , President Trump , The Wall , A Country Boy Can Survive ,

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345