Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Antifa preparing to take up arms---Must see range day video

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 1,996 Times in 896 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by juskom95 View Post
    "May you live in interesting times."

What I find shocking is the complete, or near complete, lack of coverage by the MSM on this. When I was younger, militia groups (regardless of political bent) gearing up and publicly advocating training in preparation for violence would have been all over the news. Now though? It is silent, very quiet. There has been a noticeable change over the past fifteen or twenty years or so, at least with the newly 'minted,' adults coming into their own and the seemingly fear by many in power/education/news to hurt their feelings with reality.

Are we seeing the result of "Everybody Gets a Trophy," or is this more along the lines of "Good Times Create Soft Men?"
    Yes, this only shows the bias of the MSM. They are obviously anything but fair, impartial, and balanced. Funny, how YouTube also allows this on their site as this video clearly promotes violence especially with the music playing in the background. I digress. I must be the Rightwing, freedom loving terrorist they are looking for.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kfilly For This Useful Post:

juskom95 (05-03-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 20,730 Times in 8,455 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfilly View Post
    Yes, this only shows the bias of the MSM. They are obviously anything but fair, impartial, and balanced. Funny, how YouTube also allows this on their site as this video clearly promotes violence especially with the music playing in the background. I digress.
    Good point, maybe I should report it with my google accounts . . .

I must be the Rightwing, freedom loving terrorist they are looking for.
    Meh. I'm already on a few DHS & FBI lists.
    "Every person’s life is theirs by right. An individual’s life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a man’s throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to juskom95 For This Useful Post:

Kfilly (05-03-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 2,877 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Maybe they should do something useful,like posse MS-13.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MI.oldguy For This Useful Post:

Kfilly (05-03-2017)

Little Miss Chatterbox Unclefred's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 Times in 1,186 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit View Post
    damn they cant even take a water balloon with out running away
    I could not fine it but yes they shown in a video a few running away from a water balloon!
    mice tied to a brick then thrown into a lake can last longer then they can when its no longer 5 on 1 damn its now got people fighting back with the odds still for them 3-1 and they run away
    most of them will be attacked by a baby bunny and get pstd

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unclefred For This Useful Post:

Gambit (05-03-2017),hawgrider (05-03-2017),Kfilly (05-03-2017)

New Kid on the Block
    Thanks
    That actually came to mind. Well, it should be an interesting summer, but I'm pretty confident the violent AntiFa folks are not going to make a huge presence here in KY (well, maybe in Louisville) so I'll just watch it on the news. Now some of the areas in CA and other Liberal holes? Yeah, it is going to be a bad summer.
    I'm going to try to travel to one of their events. AntiFa must be opposed wherever they read their ugly, masked heads.

And after seeing that video, I'm confident that I will not be shot by them.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JBryan314 For This Useful Post:

Gambit (05-04-2017),hawgrider (05-04-2017),juskom95 (05-03-2017),Kfilly (05-04-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JBryan314 View Post
    I'm going to try to travel to one of their events. AntiFa must be opposed wherever they read their ugly, masked heads.
    I though about it, but I don't have enough for a lawyer or bail money.

I don't think they actually have the willingness to pull the trigger, at least overall. There might be one or two, and it might happen once, but once they get return fire? Nope, they'll fold.
    "Every person’s life is theirs by right. An individual’s life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a man’s throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juskom95 For This Useful Post:

Gambit (05-04-2017),Kfilly (05-04-2017)

Don't get too close, I bite! Gambit's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,042 Times in 5,248 Posts
    they only have balls when they are out numbering people
    but look how they turn yellow when trump supporters got pissed and attacked back
    or when the police got more aggressive and started returning fire with the rubber bullets and gas etc etc
    seen the last few BS they did? to make sure that the cops not do it again they have been seen with babies and small children and they made them very visible so the police wont take action, ****ing cowards!
    the ones in over the big pond threw fire bombs and set a few cops on fire and the pricks cheered it on.
    they should bring the military and start arresting any one with a Mexican flag or any flag that promotes anti-America bullshit
    those who are arrested will be deported that day thrown into a bus then driven and thrown out, they will not go home or get a phone call and if they resist then if need be use deadly force/
    for the isis ninjas they are simple to take care off, any money they getting from collage will be taken and any money that their mommy or daddy makes will be taken on that day!
    then they will server prison time for terrorism.
    afterword they are to leave America within 2 days of being released because they lost all rights as American.
    I'm a big fan for micro chipping anyone they release from prison and to people who got are found here on American soil illegal and when the chips gives a warning signal then they are in a world of hurt and the chip goes in deep so it cant be removed with no butchers knife
    It happened before, it can happen again.
    It happened there, it can happen here.
    It happened to that person, it can happen to you.
    No one is immune to the trials and tribulations of life.

I'm not allowed at the Zoo anymore...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gambit For This Useful Post:

juskom95 (05-04-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JBryan314 View Post

Welcome to the forums BTW! We are typically a bit the slower than Survivalist Boards during the day. Most of us have things called jobs. As for your post, I am pretty sure most of them could not shoot worth a dam. I do not think a majority of them could hit the broadside of a barn. However, they might have a few former military people on their side. I see them setting up an an ambush style assault. Be careful wherever you go and do not bring your cell phone!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kfilly For This Useful Post:

juskom95 (05-04-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfilly View Post
    I see them setting up an an ambush style assault.
    That is what I would do, if positions were reversed.

Be careful wherever you go and do not bring your cell phone!
    Video/audio evidence might be the only thing that clears a non-lefty of charges.

COFFEE!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    That is what I would do, if positions were reversed.

Video/audio evidence might be the only thing that clears a non-lefty of charges.
    Cell phones can be used to track where you are. Get a disposable prepaid one if that is the plan and pay in cash.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast