Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: My Top 10 Favorite Survival Knives of All Time

Thick skinned is one thing. Being totally new, asking relevant questions politely, then being called a troll for it? That's nothing more than targeting a new member for fun. Kind of reminds me of the insecure jocks back in high school that liked to get in groups and push around other kids who weren't on the team.
    Basically, I talked you guys up, warned him about your shenanigans, he took the hazing, but when he tries to be serious, and stated he didn't have all the experience we have here, some of you have to start harassing. So, you make me look like an asshole to a guy I brought over here so he could learn. And this bullshit of him learning to be tough because he's gonna need toughness? Not the way you teach it. You teach confidence to build confidence.
    I restate, he is coming from a different perspective. Trying to round out his knowledge by coming from a bushcraft forum to a prepper forum posing similar questions. You know, just like I went there with a prepper point of view and posed questions to them.

Now I think you know I like you guys, but this bullshit has embarrassed me. So, where do you suggest I go? Apparently we're too prepper for the bushcraft forum, and too bushcraft for a prepper forum. Maybe he and I can just pm each other. Then our conversations won't threaten any of you too f ucking thin skinned to be bothered with a different idea.
    I fear the nation I loved may be gone. The best I hope for now is to die with honor in the coming civil war, and that my grandchildren be spared the pain of a tyrannical government.

News Flash: Statistics show the last time Blacks had a 100% employment rate was 1863

Don't get too close, I bite! RubberDuck's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 11,105 Times in 4,188 Posts
    Quit being a baby seriously... After our past trolls everyone here is suspicious especially with a name like that and being associated with past trolls.
    This question in my opinion was asking for ridicule especially with the video.
    If you need to ask that question and being serious then I question you as a person and have to wonder how they get out of bed in the morning without hurting themselves.
    Now that being said you are embarrassing enough without our help now sit down your pressure is to high.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RubberDuck; 01-06-2019 at 05:01 PM.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 33,375 Times in 14,825 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Waaaa
    Keep Your Head Up, And your Stick On The Ice.

To ya what, duck.

F uck off.
    I fear the nation I loved may be gone. The best I hope for now is to die with honor in the coming civil war, and that my grandchildren be spared the pain of a tyrannical government.

News Flash: Statistics show the last time Blacks had a 100% employment rate was 1863

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 33,375 Times in 14,825 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I don't take much more than a handgun into my AO. Maybe I have cache's abound, but no worries
    Keep Your Head Up, And your Stick On The Ice.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BucketBack For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (01-06-2019)

And, to be honest, I'm not embarrassed at all by my expressing my disappointment in some of the behaviors in this thread.

But if you feel you need to keep name calling, go ahead, big man. Make sure you suck enough booze down so your balls will drop.

Don't get too close, I bite! RubberDuck's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 11,105 Times in 4,188 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastie dad View Post
    And, to be honest, I'm not embarrassed at all by my expressing my disappointment in some of the behaviors in this thread.

But if you feel you need to keep name calling, go ahead, big man. Make sure you suck enough booze down so your balls will drop.
    Totally sober wish I wasn't I might be able to tolerate your whining a little more.
    You of all people on here crying the way you is surprising and a little disturbing. Go check and make sure your testosterone pills didn't get mixed up with estrogen your tits seem tender.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RubberDuck For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (02-01-2019)

Now we got a discussion going... bout time!

I think Coastie is working on his sarcasm in the last few posts. Can't fool and old fool.

And this bullshit of him learning to be tough because he's gonna need toughness? Not the way you teach it. You teach confidence to build confidence.
    Works for the leathernecks doesn't it? Knock them down to the bottom then build them back up.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

RubberDuck (01-06-2019)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    You wanted discussion I gave you some just because I don't agree with you two about carrying a saw for a bug out tool and then a breakable Mora cheapo 4" knife is no reason to go pout in a corner.
    Grow a pair and man up. Whimpering will get you no where here.
    Awful touchy eh! Geesh we were told you were thick skinned.
    Do I hear a couple peoples va ginas whimpering? Geesh touchy vags you guys are...
    Its your fault you told us he was thick skinned and had warned him about us being abrasive. What did he think he signed up for Nancy's sewing forum? Preppers and survivalists better damn well be tough as the weak will perish first.
    Now we got a discussion going... bout time!

Works for the leathernecks doesn't it? Knock them down to the bottom then build them back up.
    Coastie told me to come back here and read this thread, so I did...

He led me to believe this was a forum of adults. You think me thinned skinned, so I'll let you know that I read every one of your posts and have no emotions, except maybe disappointment. As I said, I thought this forum was for adults, who already suffered life's bullshit, already toughened up, and... has no desire for internet nonsense.

I enjoy joking around and being teased. I like the challenge of trying to be clever in return. But I have found that a bullshit response to a legit question is only because the other person doesn't have anything constructive to say, but feels the need to say something.

Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuck View Post
    Quit being a baby seriously...
    case in point

After our past trolls everyone here is suspicious especially with a name like that and being associated with past trolls.
    How do you think this is reasonable?

...then I question you as a person...
    do you have a mirror?

...have to wonder how they get out of bed in the morning without hurting themselves.
    Is your self-esteem that low?

...you are embarrassing enough without our help now sit down your pressure is to high.
    I'm not even a little embarrassed. I'm sad for you that you need to attempt to belittle and tear down another human being in order to feel better about yourself.

Ya know, the old me would've said, "climb back into your bottle and drown your feelings." But the old me used to drink too much also, so I'll offer you some advice... put down the bottle, embrace the pain.
    yeah, never mind

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    And on the subject, why do you think a saw is used just for bucking up wood? Maybe there is a little to be learned here. Bucking wood is not the primary purpose of the saw.
    This. Also, due to various injuries, I don't like the risk-reward of chopping. I don't want to swing a blade and increase the risk of injury. During a rock climbing accident -- someone else's fault -- I suffered mild spinal damage (C1 vertebrae was chipped) several miles from a trailhead. I tore my ACL... had dislocations... lacerations... concussions... all several miles from a trailhead. I've carried (literally) two people off of a mountain who were injured. I walked my own ass back to my car, even with a torn ACL.

I'm very risk averse these days. So... want to build a shelter, process fire wood, make bushcraft furniture, then a saw is much safer than than any other option.

F uck the muzzies, Democrats, and all the other cockgobblers who Insist that they know what's best for me and how I should live my life by forcing their ways on me.
    amen.
    yeah, never mind

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast