Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rabbit questions NEED ADVISE??

Here I am....once again...aaaaallllll by my see.elf... don't want to be...all by my self...anymore.....

We need a music icon so people will know I'm singing...
    I fear the nation I loved may be gone. The best I hope for now is to die with honor in the coming civil war, and that my grandchildren be spared the pain of a tyrannical government.

News Flash: Statistics show the last time Blacks had a 100% employment rate was 1863

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (16).jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	3628
    I fear the nation I loved may be gone. The best I hope for now is to die with honor in the coming civil war, and that my grandchildren be spared the pain of a tyrannical government.

News Flash: Statistics show the last time Blacks had a 100% employment rate was 1863

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Coastie dad For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (08-02-2017)

Don't get too close, I bite! Sasquatch's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,042 Times in 3,887 Posts
    Something to keep you entertained Coastie.

"That guy has the right idea, he wore the brown pants today!"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sasquatch For This Useful Post:

A Watchman (06-24-2017)

Some of us saw that before it was a re run....

VIP Member!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 14,259 Times in 5,904 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastie dad View Post
    No, you're just selling rabbits. What occurs afterwards is not your concern. Keeps the hugged bear kiss face types appeased.
    If an older guy shows by himself and wants a couple rabbits, I figure they are stewpot bound.
    If a mom and/or dad show with kids and they compare colorings, markings, and temperament then it's pet time. But we NEVER advertise them as meat rabbits.
    I don't know a damned thing about raising the furry varmints, but we used to buy some fat 8-10 lb. ones from a guy my wife worked with....they were tasty indeed. Easy as heck to clean, and they were pretty cheap too.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shootbrownelk For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (06-25-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 8,716 Times in 3,587 Posts
    Here I am....once again...aaaaallllll by my see.elf... don't want to be...all by my self...anymore.....

We need a music icon so people will know I'm singing...
    ♪♫♪
    BAH FUCKING HUMBUG!

Daaannnggg...

People stop by the place and I'm gone to a prepper show in Springfield...

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 8,716 Times in 3,587 Posts
    Daaannnggg...

People stop by the place and I'm gone to a prepper show in Springfield...
    What'd ya buy? What'd ya buy?
    I'll probably be around ALOT more, since I have nowhere else to go & a lot more time on my hands.
    BAH FUCKING HUMBUG!

Well...since you asked...

The oldest granddaughter got a bugout bag sized for her. Made by red rock gear. There was a dealer there, and I found out red rock has a lifetime warranty. So I had two RR bags, one that had a broken zipper and one where the nylon cover had a spot where the cover had separated from the stitching. So the dealer took the bags and let us exchange them at full retail for anything we wanted. Just pay the difference if there was any. So, she gets a new backpack for travel and i get a bigger truck bag for about $30 total.
    She and my wife got a huge ferro/magnesium rod combo with wooden handle. Burned through lots of cotton balls last night...
    Wifey also bought two super pails of dehydrated meats and fruits. Jury is out on that deal, but her money. She did get them for about half of what I saw on the net though.

We attended two seminars, and I won two 24 hour mre packs and she won some pre packaged sutures.

All in all it was a fun weekend. I won enough to more than pay for our tickets, made a couple worthwhile contacts, and scored pretty good on the packs.

While I.m rattling, I'm gonna plug the red rock gear. It's not 5.11 quality, but it's not that price either. My truck bag has been drug around between vehicles and hotels for about two years, and that on e little spot was all that was wrong. More looks than function because it was covered by a cordura flap when closed.
    My wife busted the zipper on the other bag cramming g it too full and jerking on the tab trying to close it. But the bag had been carried daily for three years.
    So no complaints there.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coastie dad For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (08-02-2017),TJC44 (06-26-2017)

I Never Log Off!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 4,573 Times in 2,015 Posts
    Sorry, I have been so busy at work....Im here...
    Im still learning. Pictures wont upload from phone.
    You will never be forgotten. RIP Corporal Bradley Coy (USMC)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast