Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Review: Cabela's Commercial-Grade Meat Slicer

Quote Originally Posted by Unclefred View Post
    Cherry is in 'Alaska'.
    Alaska's cool!

Noob digging up 3 really old threads 2 of them meat slicer threads wouldn't be to weird except there homepage on their profile is a meat slicer website, So... Pm was sent and I am watching carefully.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Unclefred (06-14-2017)

Little Miss Chatterbox Unclefred's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 Times in 1,186 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Alaska's cool!

Noob digging up 3 really old threads 2 of them meat slicer threads wouldn't be to weird except there homepage on their profile is a meat slicer website, So... Pm was sent and I am watching carefully.
    Ahh..I guess you could slice Spam

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Unclefred For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (06-14-2017)

New Kid on the Block
    Thanks
    Thank you for sharing this informative information on that device. I have been using another one called Zeny Semi-Auto Meat Slicer, it is a commercial meat slicer device. It has 240 watts of a motor, It has 10 inches of the anti-rust steel blade with a safety cover, The slicing thickness is 0 to 17 mm, and more features are there. The durability, performance is perfect. If you want to check you can click the link: http://pro-meat-grinder.com/best-meat-slicer/

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 3,702 Times in 1,442 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lindyshelly View Post
    Thank you for sharing this informative information on that device. I have been using another one called Zeny Semi-Auto Meat Slicer, it is a commercial meat slicer device. It has 240 watts of a motor, It has 10 inches of the anti-rust steel blade with a safety cover, The slicing thickness is 0 to 17 mm, and more features are there. The durability, performance is perfect. If you want to check you can click the link: http://pro-meat-grinder.com/best-meat-slicer/

Well lindyshelly, what brings you out from hiding in the back of the butcher shop? Tell us about yourself!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A Watchman For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (11-25-2017),Unclefred (11-25-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 2,487 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    I wrote that review right after we bought the thing and had only used it once. So I suppose I should do an update...

That machine was the biggest piece-of-crap-waste-of-money that we have bought in a LONG LONG time! We ended up giving it to my sister-in-law who sold it in her garage sale for about $12.

The dogs loved it. I was slicing up a venison roast to make jerky and the damn thing threw more meat onto the ceiling than it did on the plate. The dogs sat under it as it was raining meat, thinking "manna from heaven".

If you are thinking of buying one of these pieces of shit, do yourself a favor and just send the money to me instead. You will save yourself all kinds of frustration.

Inor just demonstrated why I love and hate product reviews. You ask anyone how their new Bride is doing the night after the honeymoon Your gonna get a rosy picture... Fast forward 3 years. That story could go so bad so quickly you'd thing your steering linkage broke!!!

Also its reminds me of a buddy who always asks the Waiters what's good on the menu?.. I always say, "Do you know them?" Maybe they like the smell of their own farts and secretly eat comet cleaning powder at home....I ain't taking advice from a fart smelling comet chomper!"

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OSFG For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (11-26-2017),Slippy (11-25-2017)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12