Thread: The Real RunNgun

Threaded View

Banned

Ranks Showcase

Thanks

The Real RunNgun

Hello. My name is Trevor and I live in the High Desert area of California. I have a wife and two small children and work in city government. I thought I should reintroduce myself, this time as who I really am in life.

I came across this website while searching for prepping ideas. I have prepped for many years but life seems to have gotten in the way and I didn’t take it as seriously as I should have. Now, with Trump in office, I decided I needed to step up my game. After all, there may not be much left of this country after the great orange fuhrer is done with it.

After lurking around the site for a bit I noticed just how intolerant and divisive you Bible thumping, gun totting urban warriors really act. I came up with the runNgun persona to see how you would treat someone different to you and, unsurprisingly, you acted appalling. Truly Deplorable if I may quote a great woman. My goal was not to deceive all of you but I felt it was the only way for you to get a good look inward. I encourage you all to reread the threads in which you posted.

With this all out in the open I hope we can start a dialogue about being more accepting and, perhaps, I can teach you all a thing or two about respecting others. I am here to learn about prepping and self-reliance but I hope I can also teach some of what I know about being a better person.

I hope you all join me on this journey.

Trevor a.k.a runNgun

2. The Following User Says Thank You to runNgun For This Useful Post:

azrancher (08-18-2018)