Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello from the Midwest

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    I have read the disintegration of the this thread with amusement. A couple of pussies in it, one being biological. The funniest thing to me is the White Knight reporting of Denton by Triple-Honda. He says MG was being threatened by Denton in the thread on PF. I remember the thread well. Denton was worked up that MG was living on a mountain and not in the projects he was imagining himself to live in at the time. He was calling her out about it. At no time was he threatening her. A threat (for pansy-ass snowflakes who don't know) would be along the lines of "I am going to shove 4-inches of cold steel into your fornicating eye-socket and give your brains a stir, you dickless ****!". That might constitute a threat. And WHAT IF that threat was made? Who the ever-loving **** cares? This is the motherfornicating internet. There is no need to run and tell teacher. I hate a fornicating rat worse than anything. What is that old adage about snitches getting stiches? (Somebody better report my old red ass, as I may be threatening a fornicating squealer). People get worked up and say things. People get in pain and say things. People get some brown liquor in them and say things. Who the **** cares? It is words and it is the internet. At no time was Denton going to drive from his imagined ghetto in the Great Sweaty State of Alabama to whatever mountain MG was waving her banner from and cause her harm. If he did, MG could handle it, or she has husband that I am sure would be annoyed at the prospect and could take action. Shit, I think I lost interest in this from starting this post til now. Coffee time!
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (03-15-2021),MountainGirl (03-15-2021)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 2,282 Posts
    This has been a interesting read, one that I hope continues as the back and forth banter is very entertaining, I mentioned in another thread I dislike liars and they didn't belong here, well after reading I may have been wrong in my judgement to convict before knowing and getting some insight on the person in question, first let me say I'm not a member of that other forum ( PF ) so I'm not aware of the happenings there other than what I've read here, I also only know MountianGirl from here and her posts, I will say you can tell a lot about someone by their postings and whether or not they present themselves honestly, I think she is a true down to earth person and tells it like it is with her true down to earth personality and I have much respect, now this other person BiHonda, I also don't know him other from what I've read here from his posts and I don't think he's telling fibs, he's posting what he thinks is factual in his mind and I think that is where the problem is, he shows the symptoms of having a superiority complex and these are the signs, high valuations of self-worth - boastful claims that aren't backed up by reality - attention to appearance, or vanity - overly high opinion of one's self - a self-image of supremacy or authority - unwillingness to listen to others and these are the signs one gets if they read between the lines! of course this is just my opinion and I'm like most here just another smart ass in front of a keyboard, I do have one more thing to add and this is just my gut feeling, I think this guy has a thing for MG, I think is he has her pictures hung up in his basement and has a shrine to her, she needs to be careful and watch her back as he seems the stalker type, so he may have psychological issues and that differs from telling the truth because he's not aware of what's factual.
    dramey82

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Big Ken For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (03-15-2021),hawgrider (03-15-2021),inceptor (03-15-2021),Innkeeper (03-15-2021),MountainGirl (03-15-2021)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 4,699 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    I have read the disintegration of the this thread with amusement. A couple of pussies in it, one being biological. The funniest thing to me is the White Knight reporting of Denton by Triple-Honda. He says MG was being threatened by Denton in the thread on PF. I remember the thread well. Denton was worked up that MG was living on a mountain and not in the projects he was imagining himself to live in at the time. He was calling her out about it. At no time was he threatening her. A threat (for pansy-ass snowflakes who don't know) would be along the lines of "I am going to shove 4-inches of cold steel into your fornicating eye-socket and give your brains a stir, you dickless ****!". That might constitute a threat. And WHAT IF that threat was made? Who the ever-loving **** cares? This is the motherfornicating internet. There is no need to run and tell teacher. I hate a fornicating rat worse than anything. What is that old adage about snitches getting stiches? (Somebody better report my old red ass, as I may be threatening a fornicating squealer). People get worked up and say things. People get in pain and say things. People get some brown liquor in them and say things. Who the **** cares? It is words and it is the internet. At no time was Denton going to drive from his imagined ghetto in the Great Sweaty State of Alabama to whatever mountain MG was waving her banner from and cause her harm. If he did, MG could handle it, or she has husband that I am sure would be annoyed at the prospect and could take action. Shit, I think I lost interest in this from starting this post til now. Coffee time!
    That was the post that he thinks got me a temp ban? Wow! What a silly little person.

You are correct; there was no threat. Making threats on the internet is a stupid thing to do and members who do that lose the debate. It's like being in a boxing match and landing the knock-out punch...on yourself!

That wasn't how I earned a time in the cooler. TriHonda wants to be something that he isn't.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denton For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (03-15-2021),MountainGirl (03-15-2021)

VIP Member! / Firearms expert SOCOM42's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 8,647 Times in 2,330 Posts
    I am glad to find out who the rat was on Denton.

I will put him on ignore, get's nothing from me.

Every WW2 marine I ever met said the same thing, "we didn't kill enough of them".

Many thought Okinawa should have been gassed with the poison gas held offshore.

And they all thought more "A" bombs should have been used on the home islands.

The only Jap things I bought were 55 years ago, Nikon cameras for doing pro work..

Ham equipment you had no choice.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 03-15-2021 at 11:24 AM. Reason: spelling, grammar, added details
    A STORM IS COMING! LET'S GO BRANDON!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SOCOM42 For This Useful Post:

Denton (03-15-2021),hawgrider (03-15-2021),MountainGirl (03-15-2021)

By the looks of the vote so far he will be nothing but the dust kicked from this mushroom cloud on Thursday when the voting is closed.

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Denton (03-15-2021),SOCOM42 (03-15-2021)

So my guess is he only showed up here because he must have got nuked at PF. I have not seen him post there so I suspect the Canadians didn't like him either.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (03-15-2021),Denton (03-15-2021),Innkeeper (03-15-2021),stevekozak (03-15-2021)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 33,356 Times in 14,820 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ken View Post
    This has been a interesting read, one that I hope continues as the back and forth banter is very entertaining, I mentioned in another thread I dislike liars and they didn't belong here, well after reading I may have been wrong in my judgement to convict before knowing and getting some insight on the person in question, first let me say I'm not a member of that other forum ( PF ) so I'm not aware of the happenings there other than what I've read here, I also only know MountianGirl from here and her posts, I will say you can tell a lot about someone by their postings and whether or not they present themselves honestly, I think she is a true down to earth person and tells it like it is with her true down to earth personality and I have much respect, now this other person BiHonda, I also don't know him other from what I've read here from his posts and I don't think he's telling fibs, he's posting what he thinks is factual in his mind and I think that is where the problem is, he shows the symptoms of having a superiority complex and these are the signs, high valuations of self-worth - boastful claims that aren't backed up by reality - attention to appearance, or vanity - overly high opinion of one's self - a self-image of supremacy or authority - unwillingness to listen to others and these are the signs one gets if they read between the lines! of course this is just my opinion and I'm like most here just another smart ass in front of a keyboard, I do have one more thing to add and this is just my gut feeling, I think this guy has a thing for MG, I think is he has her pictures hung up in his basement and has a shrine to her, she needs to be careful and watch her back as he seems the stalker type, so he may have psychological issues and that differs from telling the truth because he's not aware of what's factual.
    MG's hubby has the same first name as me, so I get red faced when she mentions him.
    Keep Your Head Up, And your Stick On The Ice.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BucketBack For This Useful Post:

Denton (03-15-2021),Innkeeper (03-15-2021),MountainGirl (03-15-2021)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 4,003 Times in 1,360 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    So my guess is he only showed up here because he must have got nuked at PF. I have not seen him post there so I suspect the Canadians didn't like him either.
    I have wondered about that. If MG "invited" him back in December, why has he just now shown up over here? If he was so hot to trot to experience and share in this environment, why only now? $1.25 and a cup of coffee says he did not realize Denton was a member over here also!!
    War is Peace.
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stevekozak For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (03-15-2021),Innkeeper (03-15-2021),rice paddy daddy (03-15-2021)

I take that back I see he was just at PF and they show he is still current. He's not posting much though.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 15,420 Times in 5,138 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    That was the post that he thinks got me a temp ban? Wow! What a silly little person.

You are correct; there was no threat. Making threats on the internet is a stupid thing to do and members who do that lose the debate. It's like being in a boxing match and landing the knock-out punch...on yourself!

That wasn't how I earned a time in the cooler. TriHonda wants to be something that he isn't.
    Nope. He took obvious pleasure and credit for your 'resigning' as Mod the day after he filed his most excellent report about you threatening me. Your cooler timeouts came a month later, dunno if he narc'd on those.

And there was no threat whatsoever. That you "know me through my posts" and "know where I live" speaks only highly about the online friendship you and I have had over these last five years. I knew what you meant, others members knew what you meant, other Mods knew what you meant; sadly a little weasel dickwad wanted to play Big Boy games and his pud bucket isn't big enough for that. I don't believe for a minute that his report forced you out; it may have been used by the new owners as a tool to pry that along; but then it's on them. Whatever happened last December - I'm glad you resigned so that your hands can heal, and that you have less stress in your life, and I am VERY glad that you're over here. PF was really good for a long time... but all things change, such is the way of life.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MountainGirl For This Useful Post:

Denton (03-15-2021),rice paddy daddy (03-15-2021),SGG (03-15-2021)

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast