PDA

View Full Version : All Things Work Together for Good...........

Dwight55
11-22-2017, 09:17 PM
https://youtu.be/aUXJVT7HNDY

Romans 8:28, a message on one of my favorite verses.

May God bless,
Dwight

Mister Mills
11-25-2017, 12:18 PM
King James Bible
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Yes it does, all things work together, and God saw the end from the beginning. It amazes me how many people don't believe that, but they don't.

http://biblehub.com/romans/8-28.htm

Dwight55
11-26-2017, 06:41 PM
King James Bible
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Yes it does, all things work together, and God saw the end from the beginning. It amazes me how many people don't believe that, but they don't.

http://biblehub.com/romans/8-28.htm

So many are blaming God for the flat tire, . . . no hot dogs at Walmart, . . . their ugly sister in law, . . . etc.

God allowed or placed those things or people for a purpose and for a reason.

Yeah, . . . believe it.

May God bless,
Dwight

Mister Mills
11-27-2017, 12:21 PM
So many are blaming God for the flat tire, . . . no hot dogs at Walmart, . . . their ugly sister in law, . . . etc.

Yeah, . . . believe it.

May God bless,
Dwight

I give God credit for having enough sense to know what He is doing, since He made it all, and keeps it running. I cannot believe my ears sometimes, when I hear or read some smart mouf, talking trash about God.

Dwight55
11-27-2017, 07:47 PM
I give God credit for having enough sense to know what He is doing, since He made it all, and keeps it running. I cannot believe my ears sometimes, when I hear or read some smart mouf, talking trash about God.

The ones that make me cringe are the ones who make fun of Him . . . question His existence, . . . etc.

Makes me want to leave quickly, . . . just in case there is an angel on a mission, . . . don't want to be in the impact zone.

May God bless,
Dwight

Inor
11-27-2017, 08:14 PM
The ones that make me cringe are the ones who make fun of Him . . . question His existence, . . . etc.

Makes me want to leave quickly, . . . just in case there is an angel on a mission, . . . don't want to be in the impact zone.

May God bless,
Dwight

God ABSOLUTELY exists. And He absolutely has a sense of humor. How else do you explain aardvarks or Little Rock, Arkansas? I'll bet He even has a special comedy corner just for guys like me.

Slippy
11-27-2017, 08:17 PM

Yeah, . . . believe it.

May God bless,
Dwight

When our Son1 got cancer as a 5 year old, I remember questioning God a time or two...Why My Son? Why Me?

Thanks to God, it didn't last long as Mrs Slippy has some pretty deep faith and we, together, found out that there was a reason that our Son had Leukemia...and Why.

I don't remember when, but one day I figured out that our Son having Leukemia was the absolute BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO OUR FAMILY.

We found out many things about ourselves that made me a better Husband, Father, Friend, Man and Mrs Slippy a better Mother, Wife, Person etc..

This may not make sense to some, but it does to me.

By the way, Son1 beat Leukemia and is a grown ass strapping bona fide Man today.

A Watchman
11-28-2017, 04:37 AM
Our God is an awesome God! There are many (most) who elect to not acknowledge this.

Innkeeper
11-30-2017, 11:53 AM
God ABSOLUTELY exists. And He absolutely has a sense of humor. How else do you explain aardvarks or Little Rock, Arkansas? I'll bet He even has a special comedy corner just for guys like me.

Don’t forget Yoopers and cheeseheads when you discuss God’s sense of humor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mister Mills
11-30-2017, 01:27 PM

May God bless,
Dwight

A former best friend of mine began to mock God as we were walking, and I nearly went to the other side of the street. I was about 15 years old, and she was about 14, that was over 45 years ago, and I have never forgotten it.
She was beautiful at the time, and I was fascinated by that aspect of her. We slowly grew estranged, and now, I won't have anything to do with her. And it has been that way for a long, long time. She has been an atheist since 14 years of age, and she is a fool.