PDA

View Full Version : Eschatological cosmic disturbances and famines

Any Beastie
07-16-2021, 08:58 AM
As we all know revelation describes global famines and cosmic disturbances.

As I watch the world today I've come to realize that it may not be God smiting all the crops off the earth with a great big yellow thunderbolt and hosting a disco party in space that causes these events, but rather humanities misteps.

Global Famines: 90% of our food intake comes from 15 different sources. Among these being corn, soy, wheat. There are a limited variety of these things. Bananas in grocery stores for example are all Cavendish bananas. Different types of bananas are resistant to different things and thrive in different climates, but the Cavendish is the only mass produced species. Economies of Countries like Ecuador ride on the success of these bananas. Apply the state of the banana to the fifteen crops. One pathogen released on corn could destroy all the fields in the country and if it were spread like potato blight that caused the potato famine could take out the global corn supply since all the plants are genetically the same. Corn is in nearly every boxed or packaged product in either syrups, starches, oils, or extracts. Corn extract- actually I don't think there is a corn extract. Soy is the same: it is in EVERYTHING, perhaps even more so than corn. A total of fifteen pathogens or fungi overtime could destroy 90% of our global food. With our food being genetically not diverse while pathogens and fungi continue evolving and being born it is not altogether far from possible, and would create the eschatological global famines.

Cosmic disturbances: Elon Musk is due to launch his satellite network August 4th. These satellites will be projecting a whole field of wifi over the entire globe except for the poles. The launches will continue for three years., I am expecting to see many animal and human mutations along with weirder weather than ever. The effect on space and the earth is unknown but estimated to be beyond what we have seen thus far. It may be a step in creating the eschatological cosmic disturbances of Revelation.

Just a couple thoughts taking up some brain space. I can't see how this will all come together of course but I'll be sitting on my front porch sipping some tea, or milkshakes waiting for Jesus to return as conqueror for a while yet.

Maranatha- He has come. He is coming. Come Lord!

MountainGirl
07-16-2021, 01:45 PM
Cosmic disturbances: Elon Musk is due to launch his satellite network August 4th. These satellites will be projecting a whole field of wifi over the entire globe except for the poles. The launches will continue for three years....
The satellites have been up for a year providing service in a beta program, covering the northern US and southern Canada. Another 60 satellites were launched recently, maybe June. Starlink is the name of the service offered, we were invited to partake because of our location, but decided to not. With the new launch the service will be geographically expanding. Starlink currently has near 70,000 users.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/29/elon-musk-.html

red442joe
07-16-2021, 04:26 PM
The weak are meat, and the strong will eat.
Vegans are meat. Eat a vegan and their food, you have a balanced meal.

Joe

Smitty901
07-16-2021, 05:20 PM
As we all know revelation describes global famines and cosmic disturbances.

As I watch the world today I've come to realize that it may not be God smiting all the crops off the earth with a great big yellow thunderbolt and hosting a disco party in space that causes these events, but rather humanities misteps.

Global Famines: 90% of our food intake comes from 15 different sources. Among these being corn, soy, wheat. There are a limited variety of these things. Bananas in grocery stores for example are all Cavendish bananas. Different types of bananas are resistant to different things and thrive in different climates, but the Cavendish is the only mass produced species. Economies of Countries like Ecuador ride on the success of these bananas. Apply the state of the banana to the fifteen crops. One pathogen released on corn could destroy all the fields in the country and if it were spread like potato blight that caused the potato famine could take out the global corn supply since all the plants are genetically the same. Corn is in nearly every boxed or packaged product in either syrups, starches, oils, or extracts. Corn extract- actually I don't think there is a corn extract. Soy is the same: it is in EVERYTHING, perhaps even more so than corn. A total of fifteen pathogens or fungi overtime could destroy 90% of our global food. With our food being genetically not diverse while pathogens and fungi continue evolving and being born it is not altogether far from possible, and would create the eschatological global famines.

Cosmic disturbances: Elon Musk is due to launch his satellite network August 4th. These satellites will be projecting a whole field of wifi over the entire globe except for the poles. The launches will continue for three years., I am expecting to see many animal and human mutations along with weirder weather than ever. The effect on space and the earth is unknown but estimated to be beyond what we have seen thus far. It may be a step in creating the eschatological cosmic disturbances of Revelation.

Just a couple thoughts taking up some brain space. I can't see how this will all come together of course but I'll be sitting on my front porch sipping some tea, or milkshakes waiting for Jesus to return as conqueror for a while yet.

Maranatha- He has come. He is coming. Come Lord!

So the world did not learn a lesson from the the great potato blight . That does not surprise me . I know here were plant a wide verity of Corn and soy beans.
I boubt we will be sitting on the pouch sipping tea. That is not they way it is described.

Kusa
07-16-2021, 06:24 PM
The weak are meat, and the strong will eat.
Vegans are meat. Eat a vegan and their food, you have a balanced meal.

Joe

If you are going to eat a democrat, I recommend some bbq sauce for flavor.

Any Beastie
07-17-2021, 01:30 PM
Think BBQ is strong enough to cover up the flavor?

Slippy
07-17-2021, 05:51 PM
Think BBQ is strong enough to cover up the flavor?

Democrats have worms this time of year. Hell, they have worms ALL YEAR.

NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER EAT A DEMOCRAT!

Any Beastie
07-17-2021, 06:15 PM
I see the emphatic was necessary to belay this point. I therefore will solemnly pledge never to so much as nibble a liberal's toe. Even if I get really hungry.

red442joe
07-18-2021, 12:00 AM

DAMNIT! Yer gonna cause a lotta meat to just get left there.
Oh well, it was rotted from the brain out. Weren't no go anyway.

Joe

Mad Trapper
07-18-2021, 05:07 AM

Slippy, I survived all the hippy girls in college with the hairy pits and free ranging swingers. Some tasted pretty good!!!

If the rain keeps up here, I might have a famine as my garden is close to drowning. We are up to > 10" rain since end of June and more for today and tomorrow. I can't get get 2nd plantings/fall crops in and I'm worried about fungal diseases.

Slippy
07-18-2021, 07:54 AM
Slippy, I survived all the hippy girls in college with the hairy pits and free ranging swingers. Some tasted pretty good!!!

If the rain keeps up here, I might have a famine as my garden is close to drowning. We are up to > 10" rain since end of June and more for today and tomorrow. I can't get get 2nd plantings/fall crops in and I'm worried about fungal diseases.

HA! Taste buds sure do change over time!

Re; The Rain!

Damn H2O been coming down at Slippy Lodge in freakin' buckets. We never get a nice shower anymore, we get a down pour. I unhooked my Water Reclamation system, the tanks are overflowing and causing a mess.

Our peppers are starting to rot and the tomatoes are splitting. We harvested most of the tomatoes and Mrs S made a ton of Marinara Sauce and gave to Son1 and DIL. Cucumbers are also wetter than hell but we harvested most of them and canned up some pickles. Gave away lots of them.

Stay dry...

(I need a cold dry climate...Wyoming here I come...One day...!)

Michael_Js
07-18-2021, 07:15 PM
You can send some rain to western WA!! We've been in a drought and it's so unusual not to have any precipitation for over a month :( Everything is brown and dead looking - except the garden, the orchard, blueberries and select plants...Even our water source, the spring, is trickling! No rain showing in the foreseeable future either :(

At least it's not over 100 degrees!!

Peace,
Michael J.

Mad Trapper
07-18-2021, 10:44 PM
You can send some rain to western WA!! We've been in a drought and it's so unusual not to have any precipitation for over a month :( Everything is brown and dead looking - except the garden, the orchard, blueberries and select plants...Even our water source, the spring, is trickling! No rain showing in the foreseeable future either :(

At least it's not over 100 degrees!!

Peace,
Michael J.

I wish I could Michael. My garden is mud, but it's on a slope so no pooled water.

The NOAA station rainfall has not been working properly last two days, we got about 2-3" yesterday and today 7-17 -7/18, flash floods and warnings. So about 13" rain since 6/29.

Forecast is another 1/2" tonight, 1/4" tomorrow, and 1/2" Tuesday

Any Beastie
07-19-2021, 07:12 AM
Funny, down in MA we've had almost two weeks straight of rain, which I've never seen before and I'm a born and raised asshole.

BucketBack
07-19-2021, 09:16 AM
It smells of California here, with the smoke and haze

bigwheel
07-19-2021, 06:13 PM
This is sounding similiar to when the Lord sent Lightning to knock the Angel Maroni's bugle out of his hand on top of the Mo Mo Temple. Pretty unusual cosmic disturbances.
https://www.wral.com/george-floyd-memorial-destroyed-by-lightning/19772444/