May God bless,
Dwight

Kusa
08-15-2021, 08:19 PM
You have crickets in the congregation.

Dwight55
08-15-2021, 10:01 PM
You have crickets in the congregation.

Actually back in the computer room . . .

Aggravating things they are.

May God bless,
Dwight

Prepared One
08-16-2021, 07:02 AM
Crickets are maddening. I know they do it on purpose. They just chirp away while your hunting high and low for them.

bigwheel
08-16-2021, 03:12 PM
Great message. Thanks.

Kusa
08-16-2021, 06:10 PM
Great message. Thanks.

I only watched half of it. What did I miss?

Michael_Js
08-16-2021, 11:13 PM
I only watched half of it. What did I miss?

The other half :bigboss:
:)

Peace,
Michael J.

bigwheel
08-18-2021, 08:07 PM
Hope there is no doctrinal disputes arising in the assembly.

Dwight55
08-18-2021, 08:45 PM
Hope there is no doctrinal disputes arising in the assembly.

I'm probably one of the few you will meet on "doctrinal disputes" . . . where I truly like to see the sides of the question.

That said . . . meaning of course there is a side to the question.

Oprah believes and says there are hundreds if not thousands of avenues to heaven . . . Jesus is not the only one. She is wrong . . . I won't waste my time discussing that point.

Others though . . . I'm willing to discuss . . . no one has to agree with me . . . I don't have to agree with them . . .

My sticky points are simply that Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven . . . and a person must have an experience . . . "conversion", "born again", "got changed" . . . labels and names are immaterial . . . the fact that the person has had an experience they can go back to and understand that NOW . . . they are ready for heaven . . . when in fact they were not "back then". Other than that . . . I can discuss and communicate on the Christian experience with most anyone.

It comes from a background of Baptist, Catholic, Methodist, Pentecostal, and probably a few unlisted ones tossed in for good measure.

May God bless,
Dwight

Ricekila
08-18-2021, 09:02 PM
Ya-try-in to convert me --- isn't ya ?

Dwight55
08-18-2021, 09:11 PM

That will be your choice . . . but I can assist if you decide to go that good direction.

May God bless,
Dwight

Kusa
08-20-2021, 10:37 AM

Convert you from what?

Ricekila
08-20-2021, 12:54 PM
Convert you from what?

Heathen --- I'm from the other side of the isle --- https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/v667/RICEKILA/Smillies/.highres/Hello.gif?width=180&height=180&fit=bounds (https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/v667/RICEKILA/Smillies/.highres/Hello.gif?width=180&height=180&fit=bounds)

Kusa
08-20-2021, 01:08 PM
Heathen --- I'm from the other side of the isle --- https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/v667/RICEKILA/Smillies/.highres/Hello.gif?width=180&height=180&fit=bounds (https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/v667/RICEKILA/Smillies/.highres/Hello.gif?width=180&height=180&fit=bounds)

I didn’t realize Jews were heathens.

BucketBack
08-20-2021, 02:07 PM
They are waiting for Jesus to show up the first time still, so most think the NT doesn't apply to them.

When they figure it out, Shit will be hitting the fan

Ricekila
08-20-2021, 02:27 PM
I didn’t realize Jews were heathens.

They are waiting for Jesus to show up the first time still, so most think the NT doesn't apply to them.

When they figure it out, Shit will be hitting the fan

Just sitting back & reading everything -- compared to others -- very open minded --

Sparkyprep
08-20-2021, 02:59 PM
If I am truly to be judged by a higher power at the end of this life, I have no worries.

BucketBack
08-20-2021, 03:16 PM
Just sitting back & reading everything -- compared to others -- very open minded --

That's why I said "most". Jonathan Cahn is a Jewish Rabbi who travels and spreads the word to other faiths

His church is in New Jersey

Most of his stuff is spot on, but the math on 9/11 was not correct on my calendar.

He had events down to the hour per events and scripture, before the election, but The Eternal installs rulers.

I think I'll have to go listen the the KJV, while having a large print available, and hang out in the man cave.

I was going to go to a new church today, with no doctrine, but I had a beer.

There is a close example of the jobbie nooner activities on LSC happening at "Hot Boat" , which is across from the church

My 1100 won't cycle warm 1 1/8 oz trap loads. It needs a cleaning.

Any Beastie
08-20-2021, 04:13 PM
Now that right there was funny.

Any Beastie
08-20-2021, 04:21 PM
I don't have any religious affiliation, except I'm crazy about Jesus and I believe firmly in his diverse excellencies. and I believe that theology of the body and Revelation are main points of the bible. I made my own religion. It's not that hard. Kusa has his religion of trying hard af to get to hell. Dwight has his religion of loving the lord and trying hard af to get to heaven. Oprah has her religion of being a general idiot. Ricekila has his religion of killing rice. Coexist, idiots. Haven't you read the stickers?

Kusa
08-20-2021, 07:36 PM
Kusa has his religion of trying hard af to get to hell.

At least I’ll have some rank when I get there.

BucketBack
08-20-2021, 08:38 PM
I want no rank down there

Dwight55
08-20-2021, 09:34 PM
I don't have any religious affiliation, except I'm crazy about Jesus and I believe firmly in his diverse excellencies. and I believe that theology of the body and Revelation are main points of the bible. I made my own religion. It's not that hard. Kusa has his religion of trying hard af to get to hell. Dwight has his religion of loving the lord and trying hard af to get to heaven. Oprah has her religion of being a general idiot. Ricekila has his religion of killing rice. Coexist, idiots. Haven't you read the stickers?

Take a look at my bumper sticker . . .

I'm willing to coexist with just about anyone who does not want to blow me up. Fact is . . . if they want to be peaceful . . . I'll stretch my coexist to full protection for them from the "blower uppers".

Got an M14 that I well know how to use . . . and am more than willing to use it or anything else that will work on those who have this desire to blow me and my surroundings up.

May God bless,
Dwight

Denton
08-21-2021, 12:01 AM
At least I’ll have some rank when I get there.

Well, there is no rank for humans in Hell. I don't even think there are levels. I think there is simply Hell.

I want you to accept Jesus as your savior. I want to meet you in Heaven since I doubt I'll ever have the opportunity to meet you, here. Still, I will stand by your decision. Our decisions are our own, and nobody has the right to take away our freedom of choice. Actually, nobody can take away that right. There's no way someone's thoughts or beliefs can be forced to change.

Any Beastie
08-21-2021, 09:49 AM
Good ole preacher man, you said it.

Kusa
08-21-2021, 09:58 AM
Well, there is no rank for humans in Hell. I don't even think there are levels. I think there is simply Hell.

I want you to accept Jesus as your savior. I want to meet you in Heaven since I doubt I'll ever have the opportunity to meet you, here. Still, I will stand by your decision. Our decisions are our own, and nobody has the right to take away our freedom of choice. Actually, nobody can take away that right. There's no way someone's thoughts or beliefs can be forced to change.

I was simply joking about the rank. I have no interest in going to hell.

BucketBack
08-21-2021, 02:39 PM
I was simply joking about the rank. I have no interest in going to hell.

Folks have asked how to summon evil. This is how you do it.

Any Beastie
08-21-2021, 04:11 PM
Summoning evil? Easy!!! Just worry real hard about what you don't want to happen, and then 75% of the time it happens.

Now there's also the old pasta pot method. Get some pasta water going and wave your fingies over the water chanting "Bubble bubble pasta pot, boil me water nice and hot. I want to kill Sir Davy Jones and blow up all the ole lady phones." Then whatever evil you wish on someone else will be done.

Oh dear, I'm off with children's story books. You can tell the fine sort of literature I've been indulging the past 16 years.

Kusa
08-21-2021, 04:56 PM
Folks have asked how to summon evil. This is how you do it.

What, joking about it? I think a sense of humor is a good thing.

BucketBack
08-21-2021, 05:01 PM
No joking in the back pew

this is another way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W37LyeSrFTY

bigwheel
08-24-2021, 01:51 PM
I'm probably one of the few you will meet on "doctrinal disputes" . . . where I truly like to see the sides of the question.

That said . . . meaning of course there is a side to the question.

Oprah believes and says there are hundreds if not thousands of avenues to heaven . . . Jesus is not the only one. She is wrong . . . I won't waste my time discussing that point.

Others though . . . I'm willing to discuss . . . no one has to agree with me . . . I don't have to agree with them . . .

My sticky points are simply that Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven . . . and a person must have an experience . . . "conversion", "born again", "got changed" . . . labels and names are immaterial . . . the fact that the person has had an experience they can go back to and understand that NOW . . . they are ready for heaven . . . when in fact they were not "back then". Other than that . . . I can discuss and communicate on the Christian experience with most anyone.

It comes from a background of Baptist, Catholic, Methodist, Pentecostal, and probably a few unlisted ones tossed in for good measure.

May God bless,
Dwight

Oprah must have hung around some Hindus or Masons to develop that many paths to Heaven theory.

Innkeeper
08-24-2021, 03:39 PM
Oprah must have hung around some Hindus or Masons to develop that many paths to Heaven theory.Most Mason's I know are run of the mill Christians who know the only way is through Jesus. Not sure what your reading.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

hawgrider
08-24-2021, 07:03 PM
Most Mason's I know are run of the mill Christians who know the only way is through Jesus. Not sure what your reading.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

True dat!