Dwight55
07-03-2022, 09:18 PM
Except the Lord build the house . . . they that build it build it in vain

https://youtu.be/abqSqtnmgow

May God bless,
Dwight

shootbrownelk
07-04-2022, 07:50 AM
God Bless America, Happy July 4th to all the OTP family. Enjoy!

Broncosfan
07-04-2022, 07:57 AM
From my family to yours's have a Safe and Happy Fourth of July!!
Only God knows what the next one brings so enjoy it the best you can!

Box of frogs
07-04-2022, 12:14 PM
Happy Fourth of July to everyone.

Today I am a 60 years old. Had all the family and some old church friends over yesterday for a early celebration.
Ate good food and drank some good beer all day !! Good times

BoF

Broncosfan
07-04-2022, 01:28 PM

Today I am a 60 years old. Had all the family and some old church friends over yesterday for a early celebration.

BoF

"Happy Birthday!"

Ricekila
07-04-2022, 01:34 PM
So Wifey goes to her daughter's for a few hours ---- and I'm veging watching -----

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/v667/RICEKILA/4-July_-3.JPG (https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/v667/RICEKILA/4-July_-3.JPG)

T-Man 1066
07-04-2022, 01:44 PM
I decided to work for a while today (self-employed). Left at 9:30 to go to our local 4th parade, came back, had lunch, and reflected on what our forefathers risked when they declared independence and sovereignty from england.
They would shed tears if they know what all their efforts, and those before us and among us, have fought for and where we are at now.

Thank you to those 56 delegates to the Continental Congress that risked everything, signed their blood to this great document, and established the greatest country in the history of man! I say that with great pride! Thank you! :samflags:

Sasquatch
07-04-2022, 01:54 PM
Not sure if anyone else is feeling the way I am. Feels strange celebrating the birth of our country for what could be the very last time. I keep getting this feeling gnawing at the back of brain that things are going to go sideways very soon. Seems all the signs are there. I hope I'm wrong. And if I'm not I hope we can muster the strength, courage and moxie our forefathers did to win independence.

Happy 4th!

SOCOM42
07-04-2022, 02:57 PM

BoF

Happy birthday to you and many more of them!

Wait until you get to 80 like me!

Prepared One
07-04-2022, 03:02 PM
Not sure if anyone else is feeling the way I am. Feels strange celebrating the birth of our country for what could be the very last time. I keep getting this feeling gnawing at the back of brain that things are going to go sideways very soon. Seems all the signs are there. I hope I'm wrong. And if I'm not I hope we can muster the strength, courage and moxie our forefathers did to win independence.

Happy 4th!

I have had the very same feeling. We are at the precipice of the great abyss with one foot dangling over the edge.

Box of frogs
07-04-2022, 03:07 PM

Happy 4th!

I take comfort in the thought that if this US of A goes sideways that I am better prepared than most to ride out the first part
If the threat is external, hopefully all God fearing Americans would put aside politics and band together under a common cause.
If the nation is torn apart because those who have shunned God and the morals of decency wish to ride over the silent majority, then that is another thing. Those who derived their power from the people can also have it revoked. By force if needed.
I have a solid belief that if it ever does come down to CW2 the prepared will not only survive but will prosper in the aftermath. The rule of 3’s holds true. Once the dependent and lazy have exhausted their resources through looting and murder they will have to meet those who are ready to put up a righteous fight to defend their property , family, and principles.

BoF

SOCOM42
07-04-2022, 03:16 PM

Happy 4th!

OHHHH! You, sadly, are so right!

It looks like things may well explode in the near future, everything is set now to explode, shy of ignition.

Will the left do it after a trouncing in November? Just one possibility, if we "win" in November,

they will not be able to pack the court.

Listening to the fireworks last night (all illegal) it made me think of what it would sound like in a CW here.

In a certain manner it reminded of battlefields long long ago and far away,

muffled sounds and a faint glow on the horizon.

And those memories bring me to a song by Jo Stafford, Long Long Ago And Far Far Away.

Those sounds and the song itself also bring back the memories of total desolation

sitting in a foxhole or bunker.

THAT is a trigger for PTSD!

Just went and took some happy pills, hardly ever use them anymore.

Mad Trapper
07-04-2022, 04:20 PM
Some sick SOB in IL , has turned a day of celebration into a day of misery.

I'd shoot him in the balls 10 times and let the vermin bleed out.

That out of me.........wish all a safe happy healthy festive food filled 4th

MountainGirl
07-04-2022, 04:23 PM
Happy Independence Day everybody!
Happy Birthday Froggy Box!
Health and Blessings to all!
but mostly...
Stay Ready. :)

SOCOM42
07-04-2022, 06:04 PM
Happy Independence Day everybody!
Happy Birthday Froggy Box!
Health and Blessings to all!
but mostly...
Stay Ready. :)

Stay ready, yes!

As I type this I have an M-4 on the chair beside me, paranoia?

Don't think so, just cautious, some random act could happen.

I did see two unknown cars drive down my road and turn around looking at my place on the way out

With such a liberal state as this is, you never know, I not go out looking for conflict,

I mind my own business all the time.

If there was someone getting trounced in front of me, I would walk away,

it does not include me unless I make it happen.

I want no more court shit again for shooting someone, unless I can not avoid it happening to me.

IF it is SHTF, then all changes on defense reaction,

still defending me and mine is all to be done, the level changes.

Inor
07-04-2022, 09:09 PM

Happy 4th!

I have been feeling the same thing. Usually Independence Day is my favorite holiday. We were invited to a picnic this evening with a bunch of really good folks but could not even bring ourselves to want to go. Instead, Mrs Inor spent the day making and canning chicken stock and I spent the day catching up on chores in the yard. I did not even feel like starting the BBQ tonight and I am ALWAYS up for BBQ.

Oh well...

T-Man 1066
07-04-2022, 09:36 PM

That was in Arlington Heights, should never happen because libtard gun laws in Lake Co. should have stopped it. <sarcasm>

It is about 65 miles from me, but I am also only about 15 from Rockford, probably worse than most Chitcago burbs...

Dwight55
07-04-2022, 10:24 PM
I have been feeling the same thing. Usually Independence Day is my favorite holiday. We were invited to a picnic this evening with a bunch of really good folks but could not even bring ourselves to want to go. Instead, Mrs Inor spent the day making and canning chicken stock and I spent the day catching up on chores in the yard. I did not even feel like starting the BBQ tonight and I am ALWAYS up for BBQ.

Oh well...

One of my favorite holidays as well.

A bunch of buddies go to the same church . . . and invited me to join them for the July 4th parade several years ago . . . I'm starboard rifle bearer . . . USMC guy is port gunner . . . with flags between us.

Had that "bummer feeling" early today as I prepared . . . normally carry M14's . . . elected to carry AR's this year.

Both gunners carried a full mag in their pocket . . . JIC . . .

Some folks think that is overboard thinking . . . I call it "safe" thinking . . . being prepared.

Dude in Chicago was one weird / ugly / scumbag looking pervert if you ask me. They'll have fun with him in the pen.

May God bless,
Dwight

Prepared One
07-05-2022, 05:16 AM

A couple of thoughts: The perp is still alive. He should have been walked in front of the camera the minute he was caught, Bang, Flop, Next!
And, more then 6 people are shot and killed in the Chicago area every weekend. Why is this one so high on the MSM's agenda? Could it be the rifle used?

SOCOM42
07-05-2022, 06:00 AM
A couple of thoughts: The perp is still alive. He should have been walked in front of the camera the minute he was caught, Bang, Flop, Next!
And, more then 6 people are shot and killed in the Chicago area every weekend. Why is this one so high on the MSM's agenda? Could it be the rifle used?

Yeah, It wasn't one low life coon capping another low life coon like the usual weekend roundup.

This one was a freak show white guy, as usual, FU@KED in the head, one of the momma's cellar boys.

The media ran with it once they had the awful white guy description.

As we all know, no one gives a shit about the shooter or the victims, it is all Kabuki theater to them.

Their objective is to create a country wide, population, disgust for any firearms at all.

The bulk of the media are left wing zealots willing to do the political lefts' bidding.

Potato head even let it slip, which I think few picked up on, elimination of "high powered rifles", the AR does not fit that bill,

but for them it is a starter, blow me joe and the left will go after every semi auto out there if given an iota of a chance.

Prepared One
07-05-2022, 07:00 AM
Yeah, I wasn't one low life coon capping another low life coon like the usual weekend roundup.

This one was a freak show white guy, as usual, FU@KED in the head, one of the momma's cellar boys.

The media ran with it once they had the awful white guy description.

As we all know, no one gives a shit about the shooter or the victims, it is all Kabuki theater to them.

Their objective is to create a country wide, population, disgust for any firearms at all.

The bulk of the media are left wing zealots willing to do the political lefts' bidding.

Potato head even let it slip, which I think few picked up on, elimination of "high powered rifles", the AR does not fit that bill,

but for them it is a starter, blow me joe and the left will go after every semi auto out there if given an iota of a chance.

Exactly right. A crazy white guy with a big scary rifle is the narrative they are wanting and looking for.

T-Man 1066
07-05-2022, 07:00 AM

Well, score 1 for the "hate whitey" group
score for the "hate guns group"
score for "poor innocent illegal wetback" group (one that was killed was a "mexican nationalist")
score for the "hate people who celebrate America" group

Ricekila
07-05-2022, 07:37 AM
So when I got up this morning ---- I checked our cars roofs for bullet holes ---- way more guns going off than the last few years -----

red442joe
07-05-2022, 07:40 AM

It's all about The Agenda.

Joe

shootbrownelk
07-05-2022, 08:27 AM
That was in Arlington Heights, should never happen because libtard gun laws in Lake Co. should have stopped it. <sarcasm>

It is about 65 miles from me, but I am also only about 15 from Rockford, probably worse than most Chitcago burbs...

Chicago has it's own version of the Independence day celebration. According to "Hey Jackass.com" Chicago has had 14 model citizens killed and 75 wounded since July 1st. Where are they getting all the 9mm ammo is what I want to know....the "Lung blowing" versions.

SOCOM42
07-05-2022, 09:19 AM
Update, the whack job of a shooter is a Jew hater, has online posting of such.

Why is it that they know about the nuts but do nothing???

Another one who posted what he was going to do and then he did it.

Piratesailor
07-05-2022, 09:36 AM

And the uncle says there was no indication. Damn, a blind man could have seen that the kid was f’d up.

I keep seeing some symbol on his pictures and video. What is that?

Dwight55
07-05-2022, 09:58 AM

I couldn't find the part where he posted he was going to shoot up the parade . . . did the nut case actually do that?

May God bless,
Dwight

SOCOM42
07-05-2022, 10:09 AM
I couldn't find the part where he posted he was going to shoot up the parade . . . did the nut case actually do that?

May God bless,
Dwight

They did say on the news that he had posted all sorts of anti-Semitic crap and other shit.

I did not hear that he directly defined the shooting though.

Sorry, I have to go, loosing my sight to an ocular migraine attack.

Dwight55
07-05-2022, 10:34 AM
They did say on the news that he had posted all sorts of anti-Semitic crap and other shit.

I did not hear that he directly defined the shooting though.

Sorry, I have to go, loosing my sight to an ocular migraine attack.

Thanks . . . prayers lifted up for your headache . . .

Mine were different . . . but I've always figured if you had one migraine . . . you've had em all.

May God bless,
Dwight

Ricekila
07-05-2022, 10:51 AM

This might sound a little weird to some --- I rather have a Jew hater in my face --- than be stabbed in the back ---

T-Man 1066
07-05-2022, 10:56 AM
Supposedly the jackhole had online postings or stupid rap songs about doing a school shooting.

Everytime I see a douche like that with face and neck tattoos, It always raises my hackles a bit...

shootbrownelk
07-05-2022, 03:37 PM

BoF

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Box of Frogs!!

shootbrownelk
07-06-2022, 05:50 AM
Some douche bag from CNN is trying to portray the looney tunes shooter as a Trump supporter. He was not. If the demented SOB voted at all, it more than likely was for Sleepy Joe Biden and the Ho Kamel toe.

Prepared One
07-06-2022, 06:03 AM
Some douche bag from CNN is trying to portray the looney tunes shooter as a Trump supporter. He was not. If the demented SOB voted at all, it more than likely was for Sleepy Joe Biden and the Ho Kamel toe.

Typical MSM lefty tactic. Obfuscate and misdirect. The sheep are very stupid. When it comes time, the MSM are as complicit as anyone in the fall of this country and should be held just as accountable as those they are promoting, and those they are covering for. :woodchipper:

red442joe
07-06-2022, 07:33 AM

Everyone asked/cried/whined "How could Hitler do what he did????????"
He wrote a BOOK and said exactly WHAT he was gonna do and HOW he was gonna do it.
HE WROTE A FUCCING BOOK!!!!

Joe

SOCOM42
07-06-2022, 07:49 AM
He wrote a BOOK and said exactly WHAT he was gonna do and HOW he was gonna do it.

Joe

Mein Kampf, I know, I read it around 50 years ago.

Winston Churchill read it and prepared England for war, before he was PM and then during his tenure as.

Franklin D Roosevelt also knew of his intentions, but had to work around the isolationist party and the depression.

I give credit to both of those leaders for their prepping their country for what others could not see or want to in front of their faces.

Their is the phrase, "inconvenient truth", that fits well.

SOCOM42
07-06-2022, 07:52 AM
This might sound a little weird to some --- I rather have a Jew hater in my face --- than be stabbed in the back ---

Does not sound weird to me at all.

SOCOM42
07-06-2022, 08:13 AM
Supposedly the jackhole had online postings or stupid rap songs about doing a school shooting.

Everytime I see a douche like that with face and neck tattoos, It always raises my hackles a bit...

Well, a little OO buck would improve his looks quite a bit.

Piratesailor
07-06-2022, 08:48 AM

Joe

And Klaus Schwab wrote a book in early 2020 about the great reset.. and it’s happening. And people don’t care.

T-Man 1066
07-06-2022, 09:58 AM
Well, a little OO buck would improve his looks quite a bit.

Pegboard would have been a better look for him, for sure!

red442joe
07-06-2022, 01:37 PM
And Klaus Schwab wrote a book in early 2020 about the great reset.. and it’s happening. And people don’t care.

Ooh, dint know that!
Got a linky?
Thanks,

Joe

BucketBack
07-06-2022, 03:17 PM
I've been seeing roid rage even with F/M's on the road lately. I don't know defensive driving, but I'm well versed in city and offensive driving.

Out here a black man on a pink girls bike gets the neighborhood alert going. I paid him $15 / hr to help take trash to the dump.

The corn row on the main road had FJB visible in very large type.